+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Career Job?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Career Job?

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    I been thinking of joining boxing and train hard, but first I need to make alot of money which is Jailer, not a very kind or easy job, bringing in drunks and murderer's, but the money is what I need so far,

what's your job? or are you getting a job? what do you need a job for?? Explain why
    I plan on joining the Army when I graduate (or obtain my Diploma/GED through some other, perhaps illegal means ). I don't want it for the money, though, I want to serve my country and be able to say I did my part. Then I'll have a real excuse to sit on my ass and do nothing but play video games.. if I've still got my thumbs. After I'm done with my 4 years I either plan to rejoin the same or another branch, or become a mercenary (Blackwater).
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    I plan on joining the Army when I graduate (or obtain my Diploma/GED through some other, perhaps illegal means ). I don't want it for the money, though, I want to serve my country and be able to say I did my part. Then I'll have a real excuse to sit on my ass and do nothing but play video games.. if I've still got my thumbs.
    really u want to serve your contrey that bad?? whoa man tahts really loyal to your contrey man nice lol i want to become a voice actor or a grafics designer but i cant do taht cuz im still fourteen and i have no where else to turn except EB games or Mc Donalds

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    really u want to serve your contrey that bad?? whoa man tahts really loyal to your contrey man nice lol i want to become a voice actor or a grafics designer but i cant do taht cuz im still fourteen and i have no where else to turn except EB games or Mc Donalds
    Yea, I want to serve pretty bad, but I don't want to have to wade through all the bullshit that is Highschool to do it . If you get into computers when you're young you're pretty much garaunteed a job when you're older, even if you just know how to make pretty pictures (people are willing to pay mounds for pretty pictures). So keep it up .
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    Yea, I want to serve pretty bad, but I don't want to have to wade through all the bullshit that is Highschool to do it . If you get into computers when you're young you're pretty much garaunteed a job when you're older, even if you just know how to make pretty pictures (people are willing to pay mounds for pretty pictures). So keep it up .
    thanks man and i hope u get to go to the army and kick foreign butt lol

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently I don't have a proper job. I just go around doing minor gigs as a sole photographer or assistant photographer, and I make quite a bit of money from that. Also, I've got a 2-month internship with a local film company... no pay, though - don't know if that counts as a job.

I suppose after I graduate from college I'll have to go into something related to my course of study (film & tv) and subsequently work my way up, though if you ask me, my dream job would be... photographer, cinematographer, fashion designer, journalist, makeup artist and musician all in one. ^^;;

As to why I should get a job... well, I need money to survive. +__+

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to be applying to work at some where like Bealls or Winn Dixie until I have enough to put me through the first stage of a acting and writing college. Afterwards when I get through then I'm going to start on my dream career of Singing. I just need more then one job and maybe do like everyones telling me try out on American Idol (lol can you guys picture me doing that?)
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

... i had a job... as a receptionist in a salon... but it's last day open is today... that's not what i wanted to be in life, but a constant paycheck is something you'll always miss.

my real dream is to open m own shop where i can sell my art. but first, i'll be setting up an online shop sometimes next year (this year is to design/make everything) to see if people like what i make.

sculpture is my main focus, but i'd like to make things like pillows and scarfs and cute plushies since i like all that stuff too!

>.> to get money to make that happen though is going to be hard. i hate office work yet all the jobs i get are somehow office related... i worked for Japanese company over the summer months becuz they need an asistant and then as a receptionist for about 6 months... >.< i'd like something fun!

<.< but one thing i've learn from working and watching movies, a job is a job until you can earn money doing what you love... and if you can't... i am so sorry

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I want to be a future hitman, don't go all crazy on me but one thing I know well is computers and killing, lol... not the best combination but I will be both part time computers full time hitman.
    hey a hitman, or hit woman not bad job, just don't kill me please? lol j'k

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast