+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Career Job?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Career Job?

Well I'm stuck at a crossroads for my career choice. On the one hand I was recommended by everybody to go to my college for a degree for computer/electrical engineering, but I'm not too sure yet if I want to go for it.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I think that taking your best talent would be your best bet. It only makes sense. I mean I'm good at singing, computers, acting and writing so I'll be using them in a career choice.
    Combining them would be a best choice, for example am learning from the Police Department about law and so far I understand half of the law, but most important why am I gonna join boxing? well that's part of my career line lol.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Combining them would be a best choice, for example am learning from the Police Department about law and so far I understand half of the law, but most important why am I gonna join boxing? well that's part of my career line lol.
    Smart choice though It makes sense. I mean don't get a job that you are going to hate for the rest of your life.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I'm still studying but I know what my future lies ahead~ I'm studying Early Childhood cos I L.O.V.E kids and while teaching them I could brain-washed them with Anime lol anyway I'll only get my BA after 3 yrs so I'm hoping that after which I'll be able to find e job in Japan (I'm in Singapore)

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

I work for Costco Wholesale as a cake decorator. Its a good job and is putting me through school. Im not sure what I want to do yet so im just taking classes and working toward a business degree. Its taking forever because I have to take time off to make money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7