+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash or credit card?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cash or credit card?

Now.. we get this often. What is the true meaning behind 'rich'?Many people who owns credit cards and use it frequently are labelled richman. BUt come to think of it... shouldn't the ones with the cash be called rich? They can pay their bills on the spot without having to worry about the bills accumilating at the end of the month.

Anyway... State your opinions about what you think about 'cash' and 'credit cards'. ^^
    And.. what do you think about money and people who are ... money-crazy~! *points self* ^^ baa~!

[I offer my apologies for starting a lame thread and perhaps could be misplacing it]

baa~! >_<
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cash or credit card?

Now.. we get this often. What is the true meaning behind 'rich'?
    No we don't.

Well, for some people using credit card is just convience, and doesn't want to carry their cash around or it could be they don't have the money right now to buy a certain item.

Money is THE material form of greed in our society today. Becoming wealthy can sometimes change an entire person, like a cocky bit*h. I am very stingy with money, because I don't have a steady income yet. I want to buy a lot of stuff but money is always a problem.

Without money we can't survive. Modern society is driven by consumption, we can't totally stop it, but as long as you are aware of it, then you are different than the other millions that have chained down in the cave.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

money is the source of all problems in our current society if money didn't exists this world would be different me i can care less who's rich and who's poor and i dont have a credit card yet so i cant give a personal opinion

Do to others as you see fit

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

There will always be a need for a rate of exchange as long as there is a Humanity!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

cash or credit doesn't say rich or poor, it only shows that some pplz like convenience and others prefer the wieght in their wallets.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

You can't determine ones wealth by the usage of credit cards or cash. Credit cards are convenient because they can store limitless ammounts of $ where as some people as fayt said like the weight in their wallets n carry alot of cash. Personally I've noticed that some people tend to carry alot of cash in their wallet to make themselves "seem" rich when in reality they are not.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself perfer to use cash instaed of credit cards.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NaDa- View Post
    You can't determine ones wealth by the usage of credit cards or cash. Credit cards are convenient because they can store limitless ammounts of $ where as some people as fayt said like the weight in their wallets n carry alot of cash. Personally I've noticed that some people tend to carry alot of cash in their wallet to make themselves "seem" rich when in reality they are not.
    i never said i prefered to use cash, i use credit cards and checks.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast