+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cash or credit card?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cash or credit card?

I like to use cash more than credit and only use credit when buying things that more moeny than I should be carrying. I go with cash.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

$ is what maes the world go around but is what makes all crime and wars

perdoname michelle!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ermmm, I don't hear this being talked about often, frankly.

If you notice, the rich people do use credit cards more often compared to the less rich. Granted, there are people who overuse their credit cards, but they're not necessarily poor. Rich people have money in more than one bank. Why bother withdrawing when they can just use their plastics? Why waste time rummaging around for money in their wallets, and exact change? I don't have a credit card, though, I'm too young for one, and I tend to spend A LOT out shopping.

True meaning of "rich"? There is no true meaning. In the context of material wealth, well, "rich" is "rich". That's all there is to it.

Otaku Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm...
    I prefer cash than credit card.
    Because I don't really feel comfortable by using credit card. It makes me really nervous.
    I love you,so please don't love me.

"Maximum signature main image size = 500*115 pixels"

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Why? Scared you'll overspend? My cousin doesn't feel comfortable using her credit card either. She's always afraid something will go wrong, like... the scanner won't be able to verify her account, or something funny like that.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i prefer credit ecause if your money is stolen it's gone, your credit card stolen you can cancel it

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Why? Scared you'll overspend? My cousin doesn't feel comfortable using her credit card either. She's always afraid something will go wrong, like... the scanner won't be able to verify her account, or something funny like that.
    Well, something like that.
    That's one from my main reason.
    I was raised by my parents that usually say to me to try not borrow something from other. And also they say to me to return the money/thing that you borrow as soon as possible you could. It's better to save and then buy something that you wanted than borrow money to buy it and you pay the money later.
    Now, I'm just feel not right to use credit card.
    I love you,so please don't love me.

"Maximum signature main image size = 500*115 pixels"

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh heavens.. I forgot about this thread. ^^lll my apologies.

er...
    Credit card has really strong temptation of making one spend too much money. I would prefer using cash because I feel safer that I won't owe the money an amount of money. ^_^ However, There are some good in credit cards as earlier stated by princesslady to which I totally agree.
    Her following quote:

i prefer credit ecause if your money is stolen it's gone, your credit card stolen you can cancel it
    (n_n) baa... and Howl of fenrir...
    Well, something like that.
    That's one from my main reason.
    I was raised by my parents that usually say to me to try not borrow something from other. And also they say to me to return the money/thing that you borrow as soon as possible you could. It's better to save and then buy something that you wanted than borrow money to buy it and you pay the money later.
    Now, I'm just feel not right to use credit card.
    It's good to practice such manner. It's not really desirable to borrow or lend things. Im not saying that we must be stingy but.. to be on the safe side. Unless you have confidence in repaying off your debts. ^^

As for blue-chan:

Ermmm, I don't hear this being talked about often, frankly.
    sheep is really sorry to bring such thread up.. m(_ _)m
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast