+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cease Fire (the battle of the sexes)

Newbie Stormraven may be famous one day Stormraven may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cease Fire (the battle of the sexes)

Ok, here's the deal. I've been thinking a bit lately about the differences between men and women, and the whole 'war of the sexes' thing, and getting increasingly frustrated by the negativity that occurs. Yes, we're different, with different strengths and weaknesses. So what? Instead of focusing on the bad (and any trait, even good ones, taken to an extreme becomes bad), why not take a time-out and focus on the good?

This is what I would like to do here. For a moment, take all the peeves, and rants, and hostility, and set them to the side. Find one trait you admire about the opposite gender and write about it.

(Just as a note, I would love to see this become a permanent thread, as a reminder that we don't have to be at war.)

Since I brought it up, I'll go first.

One thing I admire about men is their protectiveness. The instinct that demands they guard their home, women, and children. I know there are those that say this virtue is out of place in modern society, is unneeded and unwanted. But really ladies, would we want a man who would look at us and say 'It's your problem, you deal with it' while we're at the wrong side of a gun? Or who wouldn't care if some other man was hassling us, or trying to steal us away? Who wouldn't risk getting hit by the car, if it meant saving his child? I know the examples are a bit extreme but they come from the same instinct that sometimes drives us nuts in other situations. So here's a big thankyou from one appreciative woman.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Edited the title so people know what this thread is about.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Edited the title so people know what this thread is about.
    Yeah now it makes sence. b4 it sounded this some news related story.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    One trait i like about girls>
    boobs, and why i like them because theyre fun

Ok in all seriously... traits... well i like quiet girls... ^x^ but they are few and not many. A quiet girl is one that isn't a bother and is just theyre to be your companion, even though ive never dated one id like to find a nice quiet calm girl taht just liked to sit outside under a tree and let the wind calm her stuff like that; calm things are the best things in life. I myself like to set outside and just enjoy life sometimes...

I also like competive girls, girls that dont like to give up in things they try. Very aggressive girls have they're nice side.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie LiL D may be famous one day LiL D may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i dont view Gyalls as inferior to me or Supperior. THey have strenghts we dont, and i above all respect and like that about differences. In any case, if we were all the same, with simular strenghts, i would be bored shitless.

i like loud Girls, going out once some one who sint boring, some one who can get me up if i am having a bad day (monday hahahha)

As for men, we got our weakensess, and we like to hide them...instead we should make those weaknesess our Streanghts.

ether way, i never heared of a battle betweene sexes really, the only ppl who do it, are ppl who need to get laid. Simple as. Most femenists have been these quite women, and tell them selfs the word is only interested in her breast size etc. Bullshit. You femenists make oyur lfie hell your self. Go out and open up and get laid.

I do not want to be remembered, if your remembered, your Dead

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like the guys because they are sexy strong, sometimes caring, nice, generous and they always stay in good shape. cvant think of nothing else cuz the guys i met so far are dumbasses.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ok if this is a little weird blame it on me not seeing any females for 4 months. but the best traits are the way they can understand your emotional problems with the least amount of expanaition. its wierd cuz they dont really go through what alot of guys go through but they take alot into perspective to understand it. maybe its just my friends that are generally good with my own problems but i think it applies to most females out there

MICHIERU RULES ALL

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I say that with out girls the human kind will fall, but
    to me girls are superior in a lot of things that men cant do
    ''they can take care of them self''

i mean cooking washing and well keeping the places tidy but some of them are just useless cuz they just care of there hair....
    there still pretty and nice to have in ur side

perdoname michelle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast