+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cease Fire (the battle of the sexes)

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks
    MOST girls are clean. As in neat, tidy and aware of their cleaniness in their surroundings. I swear girls washroom and change rooms are way better than the guys washroom and change room. Is it true that the some womens washroom have big water fountains and marble tiles for flooring? I think some girls can't stand messy rooms and can't stop themselves from cleaning it.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity View Post
    Is it true that the some womens washroom have big water fountains and marble tiles for flooring? I think some girls can't stand messy rooms and can't stop themselves from cleaning it.
    Lol I don't think that's true. To be honest, I walked into the men's bathroom of a museum accidentally (I swear it!), and wouldn't have noticed anything different if it weren't for the urinals. Thank heavens no one was there.. *covers face in embarrassment*

Anyhow, back on topic. I like almost everything of the opposite sex, but I adamantly admire the caring, considerate, kind and perhaps slightly possessive ones.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    if we had breast i dont think we could stand up straight lol, but really would we?
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    What i admire most about men is the loyalty and honor they share with their family, friends, relatives and country. Most would never betray a friend, and many still would rather kill someone then see their female loved ones get hurt.

^_^ that is what i admire most.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    What i admire most about men is the loyalty and honor they share with their family, friends, relatives and country. Most would never betray a friend, and many still would rather kill someone then see their female loved ones get hurt.

^_^ that is what i admire most.
    Forgot to mention loyalty! O.O Yeah I like it when guys can be ur loyal dog.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trait about the opposite gender that we admire huh? Well I guess I'll have to say that I like the girls' feelings of concern towards others...guys dont show that too much.

Off topic: Arent these traits more of things on the level of individuality? Just because that you're male or female doesnt neccessary mean that they'd have this trait. Its more of an individual's trait. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that gender is gender, it shouldnt have any effecets towards an individual's personality and/or traits/habits.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3