+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which Celebrity Do You Mourn Most

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Which Celebrity Do You Mourn Most

Recently a lot of celebrities have passed on. Well we may never have known them personally they were entertainers we grew up with and layed the soundtrack to are lives. Ed McMahon is gone. Dom DeLuise is pasted away. Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. I have to say that of all of them who are no longer with us I miss Dom DeLuise the most. He voiced many popular cartoons as well as numerous comedies.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which Celebrity Do You Mourn Most

Well, honestly I could care less about the ones that have recently died. I miss Chris Farley though, the guy was so funny. He made a lot of people laugh, and I don't think anyone can replace him.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jul 01, 2009)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Of all time?
    Freddie Mercury, my favorite singer.
    Recently? Farrah Fawcett, she was incredibly brave and a literal angel.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EmoNightmareRose For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jul 01, 2009)

Newbie Francis is off to a good start Francis's Avatar
    Thanks

I found Bernie Mac a pretty funny guy, back when he was around to make movies. He died last year - he will be very sorely missed.

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Sig courtesy of kittypurrrrfect

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Francis For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jul 02, 2009)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooh, I dunno...

I'd probably have to say Michael Jackson. Despite what he did and how much he's changed over the past couple decades, he's still one of the most influential musicians of our time. There probably isn't a single person in the U.S. that can say they haven't heard a M.J. song or at least heard about him--period.

He was and will forever be the "King of Pop" and was like the Elvis of our time. It's weird thinking about what life is gonna be like over the next few years without hearing about him or having new music from him every now and again. I've spent my entire life hearing Michael Jackson's (and the Jackson 5's) music! I've seen every single one of his music videos, had the 'Moonwalker' movie and video game (it was so cheesy it was cool)! I still remember being in elementary school and being envious of the kids who had the fabled jackets from 'Thriller' and 'Beat It'.

My son likes M.J., but he's never gonna know how much influence he's had in he world except by word of mouth--kinda like how I love The Beatles and only know of their greatness from books and documentaries. I dunno, I guess I'm just being very nostalgic, or sentimental but, I personally think that Michael Jackson's death was a signifigant loss to the music community.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jul 11, 2009)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I really do not care for celebrities, I respect their talent but thats the exstent of it. If they die well that is sad and all because some one's life has passed on, how ever, I am not going to get involved in the hail storm of greaf for some one because they happened to make good songs/movies/sports/what ever.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jul 11, 2009)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I am mourning Micheal most of all at this point.

But its not really so much him that I am mourning... it is the light he had, And how it shinned. His influence, weather or not you believe he was a pervert. His positive influence on the music world is un-matched. When that light went out, of course I mourned and prolly will for a while.
    Celebrities, are people who we (don't really) know by there fame, and not personally. So I dunno if this is considered a genuine mourning of a loss of a person. And being that Micheal Jackson was nothing short of a legend... his legacy will continue. So I cant really morn the loss of his influence (its not going anywhere). Its just sad to know that that light will never shine again.

I was in K-mart yesterday, and found that I really missed the Oxy Clean guy.
    ... Not Ever Again...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Jul 07, 2009), !beast (Jul 11, 2009)

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

The two celebrities I've mourned are David Carradine (Bill from "Kill Bill" and Grasshopper from "Kung-Fu) and Billy Mays.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast