+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which Celebrity Do You Mourn Most

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Which Celebrity Do You Mourn Most

I mourn.. hmm... I don't think I feel sad.. but... It's a pity some great talents have to go you know.. the Legend as a celeb in Malaysia was two of them.. called Sudirman and Dato' Tan Sri P.Ramlee... well It's a pity they died young...

I love the work of P.Ramlee's... ^^ he worked as singer,director and actor at the same time... his work are very influential till today... they were very famous during the 60's...

Sudirman was a singer.. his song are still on air today.. and he even sang a few national songs... and very famous songs which everyone here would know by heart easily.. ^^

A great loss to the country really...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

im surprized no ones said heath ledger, he was one of my favorite actors and he did alot great movies even if most werent as big as his role in Batman

farrah i will miss she was a idol of the old days of charlies angels and the first sexy woman to be on millions of young boys walls

and finally chris Farley the best comedian there ever was, he made me laugh more than any other comedian star out there, from tommie boy to black sheep

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it sucks that Heath Ledger had to go. I remember him when he was in 10 Things I Hate About You. That was an excellent movie and when I hear the name Heath Ledger I always think of him as Patrick Verrona 10 years ago.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128 View Post
    The two celebrities I've mourned are David Carradine (Bill from "Kill Bill" and Grasshopper from "Kung-Fu) and Billy Mays.
    I never really cared for Billy Mays--he yelled too much... Gave me headaches... Oxy Clean is suffering a great loss, I bet.

I was pretty shocked to hear about David Carradine though. The way he went out was pretty shocking too. He will be remembered. A friend of mine and I were joking around one day and came to the conclusion that Bruce Lee will be waiting for him in heaven and fight him for taking his role in 'Kung Fu'. LOL.

Newbie Ralor Penwat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Billy Mays, Billy Mays, Billy Mays, Billy Mays, Billy Mays, Billy Mays, Billy Mays, and Billy Mays. That's just about it. :P

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralor Penwat For This Useful Post:

NeoDeath90 (Jul 12, 2009)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo well ...

i mourn the most Michael Jackson , well to say the truth that i didn't like him that much before 2 years but after that i began to LOVE him >< and i don't know why or how ... he become big in my eyes when he singed the song (give thank to Allah) it is an Islamic song and when i listen to it my body feel cold and i just want to cry ....

i really felt sad when i heard that he was dead and that was on CNN , and i just stood there watching the news in TV and trying not to cry but finally i couldn't control my tears , and when i saw his funeral everything really moved me inside and i start crying like a little girl trying not to show her tears , he is really the POP KING .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jul 11, 2009)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Out of everyone who died within the past couple months, Billy Mays is the one I got hit the hardest with. It made me incredibly depressed, and I moped around work for the rest of the day.

I really do not care about MJ's death though. People are acting like the musician died. The musician will never die! The people will make sure of that, and MJ will become immortal. What did die was the controversial hunk of plastic he became.
    Why hello there!

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well i think MJ would be my pick, but i don't really think anyone was as sad over it as they were surprised and upset by the news.

None here as mentioned it, Steve McNair has been murdered.He would be my second choice for who i will miss the most.It's a shame that one person would do this to another.Murder Sucide.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2