+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CellPhones

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

CellPhones

I just got my new Verizon Entice w766 today and I been reading some things about the use of cell phones online about long term use can cause tumors in your head, I gon't know if this true or not but I don't feel comfortable with cellphone near my hear because it gets sweaty there.

That I got mine with a speaker phone no risk and that's why I guess they came out with bluetooths for them no risk, and now texting while driving is bad and risky habbit it will be banned I can't blame them , my advice is you your voice mail to answer for you like have your voice message say Hi I'm busy driving or busy at school please leave a message at the tone. and than call back later
    and speaking of cell phones ever wonder what happend to Chad ?

well he lost his job at Alltel , because Alltel quit because they could'nt keep up with supplies and demand so far Cricket is doing very well.
    by the way what betwork do you have?

Mod edit

Bold and font size isn't needed
    Last edited by aceman67; Feb 15, 2010 at 10:57 PM.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: CellPhones

How exactly is this a debate topic?

Moving, issuing infraction

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it is possibly true, cell phones emit radiation just like any other electrical device. If you are worried about tumors perhaps talk on speaker phone or get the radiation shielded devices.

I talk to customers who have had their phone since 2000, and still no tumors for them. Or the people who never freaking shut up, calling in every month saying "I couldn't have went over my minutes". They unfortunately seem to be healthy.

This was a long time ago, this lady called in to talk about her bill, and she got pulled over and was given a ticket for talking on the phone while driving. Then she wanted us to credit her account for the ticket she says it was our fault she called us while driving.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything causes cancer. If we all lived for a prolonged period of impossible time (like a few hundred years) we would all get it eventually. Even the sun causes cancer, but we don,t stop using the sun.

+ Reply to Thread