+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Challenges, Do You Want Them?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Challenges, Do You Want Them?

Challenges in your life are sometimes to much for you to handle and can create great depression and lack of concentration Etc. But if you had the choice to destroy these challegengs would you? Totally your choice do you want them or don't you? if not explain why, if you do also explain why.

My Answer: I want challeges in my life because they make life, life. With no challenges comes no resposibilty no rewards and no pain. What you get given is yours, what you do to expand your skills is up to you, i think we should take chances and live life to the full. Without these challenges i would find my life pointless and boring.

Do you agree or disagree?

Newbie lan32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Challenges, Do You Want Them?

i do want Challenges for with out Challenges my life would be like a slug slow and boring with out Challenges i would not be able to use any of my thinking power i have left that video games have not taken over that why i do want Challenges!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lan32 View Post
    i do want Challenges for with out Challenges my life would be like a slug slow and boring with out Challenges i would not be able to use any of my thinking power i have left that video games have not taken over that why i do want Challenges!!
    I agree with you however i don't understand your last sentence quite clear enough? Do you like video games and without compition they would be no challenge or dislike video games for a reason...? Help me out

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I will say what I think with a story:

"The fish in Japan is very popular. Fresh fish is ever more popular. After a while the fishermen saw that there were not as many fish in the shore as before, so they had to go deeper in the ocean. The problem was that when they got to the coast with the fish... the fish wasnt fresh and people did not like it. So they didn't buy it. The fishermen then thought in a freezer. So they used the freezer when going to fishing. However... when they put the fish in the stores people would notice that the fish was not fresh... it was frozen but they didn't like frozen fish. There was a difference in flavor. Then the fishermen thought in a tank to put the fish in. However during the trip the fish did not move at all... they got bored and the taste of that fish wasn't as good as the fish that was in movement all the time. Finally the fishermen got to a sollution... they use now the tanks... but they put a little shark in it. So the fish are always runnig for their lives. Of course the little shark eats some fishes... but the fish get to the stores as fresh as if it was cought a moment ago"

What do I mean by this: challenges keep us alive. Without challenges life is too easy. It would be boring. Plus you value more what it is a challenge for you than what itwas to easy to get.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I accept challenges with my arms wide open....
    I live for challenges whether it is in my education, sports and normal everyday life..
    For me...life without challenges would be absolutely the most boring thing you can ever imagine..
    Challenges make a person stronger on the outside and on the inside and develop much more courage to face your fears and the entire world....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

while I do like challenges I'm bored of having the same challenges over and over again and eventually they're not challenges anymore. And while a challenge is good, to throw yourself up at an obstacle for which you are not ready will only hurt.

There are two trees in a forest both were unfortuneately buried by a boulder shortly after they took to seed. In this forest one tree grew through the boulder cracking it in half, while the other grew around it. This is just one example that shows that inner strength is a great solution to any problem. Although not all problems need to be solved the same way.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Newbie ninryuu is off to a good start ninryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

I like challenges,those are the only ones that keep me busy... and if it's a very hard challenge i would do everything to surpass it with my own strengh...
    without challenges my life (and probably everyone's) would be too boring
    Fate is unfair with the pure ones...

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I want challenges. It keeps things fun and new. Without challenges things are just too dull and boring. Having challenges are...well challenging but it is like a puzzle game. You play it to solve the puzzle and most of the time it is fun and enjoyable. That is how I see it anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast