+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Challenges, Do You Want Them?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Challenges, Do You Want Them?

life is a challenge in itself. so i'll have to say i want challenges in my life otherwise i'm literally not living. though i'll have to admit solving and overcoming problems is quite fun. but obsessing over the same problem for too long is never a good thing. always best to prioritize.

Newbie irishvenom08 is off to a good start irishvenom08's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Challenges, Do You Want Them?

I would have to agree. I love challanges simply because they make us stronger and provide us with the learning skills to attack or face life in areas that we would normally be lost in. If there were no challanges in life we would never have discovered things like the moon or new species of animal life in the depths of the oceans. More importantly challenges help us to discover ourselves. Were would we be if we didn't discover things in our past? It took the challanges of discovery to find them and look at all we have learned from them. And the challanges of our nation. Sad to say, but it is true that we learned how to defend our nation through challanges and lessons learned from the discovery of past battles. We learned of defensive skills and battle stratigy through studying the discoveries we have found from other cultures and the wars they waged. That was too a challange for those that searched and studied. As far as in my oun life, Yes, challanges have helped to mold me into the person I am today. The things I have learned and the paths that I have walked were all what made me who I am and what I believe in. Challanges are a vital part of our survival. No matter how you look at it.

-Rich-

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Challenges are all well and fine to me. It's a spice of life sort of thing. Now, unnecesarry complications on the other hand, aren't exactly are fulfilling as overcoming a full challenge. Video games are an excellent analogy, really. I'll play something where I'll have to figure something complex out, or try over and over again, because those challenges are fun to circumvent. But then if it drops a bomb on you by saying "You're dead in 3 hits" or something equally ridiculous, I don't find that too enjoyable at all.

Conclusion:
    Challenges: Good
    Unnecesarry Challenges: Bad.
    Impossible Challenges: Also bad.

Newbie lan32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i mean with out a Challenges in a game there will be no adreline rush when you finialy pass that part then go in to a even harder part
    Darkrai the ultimate When the time comes don't hesitate just act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that some challenges would be nice to get rid of like finding out how to pay for college but some challenges are good like in video games and anyting competitive like sports or it just wouldn't be fun.

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree, challenges define our lives in various different ways and without them we'd pretty much go through life bored and unfufilled. i honestly believe life is about the challenges you face and how you overcome them. in a word "growth."

adapt and overcome.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, I do wish I could destroy my challenges, but only the bad ones. Why??? Because good challenges are fun, but bad ones, well, no one wants those...and yes, I do agree! Why??? Because without challenges, life would be pretty dull indeed...

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love challenges. Good or bad.

I'm too optimistic to be beaten by a challenge and love the oportunity to push myself that little bit further whether it's mentally, physically or socially. Challenges are great in my view, as it breaks up Routine. I find routines to be boring, therfore have developed a Sponateous personality.

Similar to what dustin scott said, evolution is based on new 'challenges' in which the Strong adapt and the Weak make do for so long.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2