Closed Thread

Thread: changing my screenname

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

changing my screenname

is there a way to change my name and keep this account?
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: changing my screenname

Quote Originally Posted by dragonman View Post
    Nope, unfortunately you cannot do that. And please refrain from creating another account.

Good day.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

ok. thank you a lot. i think thats nice of you. i dont wanna change my screenname anymore.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

As pyoro said, you can't. But don't feel bad, I'm still giving myself a hard time for not changing my name to what I wanted it to be originally, or atleast capitalizing my name. I would do anything for an S to replace that little s. lol

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

y shouldn't i create a new account? it makes no sense to me.
    Because by creating another account, you are takign up space on the server. And if everyone gets to create another account just cuz they dont like their name then we have a lot of problems. Besides you could try to create a new account, but just hopefully we don't catch you.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Creating new accounts take up space in the registered members and changing usernames takes away all the privileges of what you've gained with your username in hand. It would be like starting from scratch and it wouldn't be well seen from the staff of the forum seeing members creating new accounts just because they don't like their username. Give it time and you might end up liking it. I've had mine for more or less 4 years now

Case closed and so is this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Closed Thread