+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Character Traits

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Character Traits

well most people would tell you im rude and a heartless cold hearted person. im just a VERY blunt person i say whats on my mind at any where and time. but they love to hear what i have to say cause they know i will spill the truth. im that person who gives the look " i dont want to be bothered and leave me alone". and im always reading, but when i with my bestfriends im like wild blunt living on the edge and dangerous, oh and i forgot riding my skateboard all the tiem bugs the Hel out on people.

Best trait- i dont know

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD well i haven't thing of that before XD ...
    Honest XD ... well my traits could be traits to myself but sometimes everyone see that my traits are the worst well i don't blame them, everyone have an different opinion like i like to be frank but sometimes my frank hurt the one i talk to ._. ...

XD well i am funny o.O i hope everyone see that in me lol ... well i love making people laugh even if i make myself a joke i just love seeing that big smile on their faces , their smile really make me forget everything just make me really happy , i love making them forget about their pain when i make them laugh XD well i think that is a good thing ^^ ...

i talk to everyone even to people who hurt me, people i don't like or who hate me ... when someone hurt me i just hurt for one day and then i talk to that person so normally i just talk to them i don't hate anyone , i don't know if that is a good thing or not i just see that there is no use from hating or feeling the feel of anger ^_^ ...

o.O some people say that i am a person who like showing of and the truth is that i like to look nice >< ,and many things i accept what anyone talk about me XD , to say the truth i accept what people say about me as long i am sure of myself XD Nu~ ....

emotional XD .. well this is my weak point * hushhhh don't tell anyone about this* lol well everyone can use me by this i just can't take it ... when my friends ask me for something i just can't say no >< .... i can be affected by anything >.< the only thing that i can't forget is the hurting of heart >< and which that affects in me a lot >< ...

hahhahhah that is a little opening to myself XD ... =^_^=
    Last edited by Frozen Rose; Jul 27, 2009 at 03:22 PM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... best trait: I don't know. >.<
    Best trait- i dont know
    Renn? Lelouch?
    What do yah'll mean you don't know?! You don't ever think about what it is you like most about yourselves?
    I thought a lot about what you have to say about yourselves is really cool.
    Like Renn... someone told you you adapt well? That's awsome! AND you're outgoing (when you're comfortable enough).

And Lelouch... where to begin...
    I LOVE bluntness... because a blunt person tends to be honest. And knowing that you're the type of person to appreciate your space, that's a huge bonus.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Renn? Lelouch?
    What do yah'll mean you don't know?! You don't ever think about what it is you like most about yourselves?
    I thought a lot about what you have to say about yourselves is really cool.
    Like Renn... someone told you you adapt well? That's awsome! AND you're outgoing (when you're comfortable enough).

XD Yeah, well I tend not to think of myself very highly. I'm not sure what good qualities I have, but people say I'm a good listener, and lots of people at my school like my writing. Hmm... People say I'm really nice too.

But it's really nice to hear you say that Peach. Makes me happy. =__=

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie lilaznsun307 is off to a good start lilaznsun307's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    What do you think are your best and worst character traits? What is it you like most about yourself?... and what do you like least?

Upon meeting someone new, what do you want them to gather about you from a first impression? Whats the most important thing someone should know about who you are?

Also, is there anything about you, that other people have told you about... Has someone (or multiple people) ever told you that you had a character trait that you didn't feel you had? Or you didn't recognize it until someone pointed it out?

My best Character trait is creativity. My worst is emotional instability.

Upon meeting people I try to somehow show my creative side. It is important though that a person understand that I am fragile, especially if its a prospective mate.

People tell me that I am (too) sensitive, I agree... Although..some have tried telling me I am emotionally abusive (because I "guilt trip" people). I disagree there. I dont think having hurt feelings and telling someone about it is guilt tripping, or abuse for that matter.
    Best character trait: Great sense of humor (at least, I think I do)
    Worst character trait: Trusting people

When someone meets me, I want them to feel comfortable around me because I think I can get along with most people I meet. Some people just don't wanna make friends but it's ok. I like to make people laugh so I want them to know about my great sense of humor, haha.

Ummm, lots of people have called me weird before. Not right now because it's summer vacation but my friends definitely tell me I'm weird. Sure, I may do crazy things but I don't think you'd call that weird. Do you?
    If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    XD Yeah, well I tend not to think of myself very highly. I'm not sure what good qualities I have, but people say I'm a good listener, and lots of people at my school like my writing. Hmm... People say I'm really nice too.

But it's really nice to hear you say that Peach. Makes me happy. =__=
    Here is a quality that even I know about you. Your modest. Which is good as no one likes some one who has a big ego, just don't be so modest that you sell your self short.

More stuff about me.

I to am rather modest. How ever I can be to a fault at times and it makes people some times uninterested in me which also hurts my chances with the girls. How ever I have learned to have more confidence and take more pride in my self as well to balance that out.

Passionate. I am very passionate person in many ways, be it with my partner or about my stance on a subject in a debate. The last girl I was with adored how passionate I was, willing to be all mushy and stuff, such as cutling and giving her back rubs and all that. Which to be honest I never knew I had in me intill all of that just happened to come out which I greatly enjoyed. How ever there are girls out there that would see this as comming on to strongly or that think its all a bunch of BS and that I am just trying to get in their pants which is clearly not the case.
    I can be very passionate in debates as I said on certan given topics that I believe to be important and I greatly enjoy it as long as it stays professionaly and doesnt get out of control. I take very firm stances on things as it takes a lot to sway me as long as the evidence provided is lagit and applicable. How ever this has let me to be very and I mean very stuburn, which has a good and bad side in and of its self.

aggressive. I have a rather aggressive streak in me which can also be easily fulled by my stuburness. It is also one of the reasons why I can be really harsh at times when combined with my honesty. Needless to say also quick to anger but I am very good at keeping that on the down low and it takes a lot to make me explode on people. How ever ignorance is a good way to shortan that fuse and you really do not want me to go off as it aint pritty, which is why I usually get alway from people so I can cool down. How ever it has a possitive side to it, one of which is that it provented me from going through and killing my self when I was in exstreamly deep depressions I use to get untill I figured my may of dealing with my depression with out the use of drugs as I viewd suicide as absolute cowardly and weak and I would be damned if I was going to go out like a wimpering little worm and was hell bent on finding some kind of hope for me.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

My best is a battle between creativity and common sense. A lot of my friends turn to me for advice. But the thing that is getting me somewhere is my creativity. Creativity gave me good grades and got me signed to a record label.

BEST: CREATIVITY

Worst... hm.... I am pretty stubborn sometimes and my emotions tend to be a little weird sometimes so I guess emotions.

WORSE: EMOTIONS

Newbie jazzy2103 is off to a good start jazzy2103's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm...My best character trait is that I can forgive people really easily.

That is also my worst character trait as I come across as indifferent,doormat, uncaring and weak? Especially when they don't deserve my forgiveness.
    "Life isn't about how hard you hit,but how hard you CAN get hit and keep moving forward"- Rocky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast