+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: characteristic and the way you talk and write

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: characteristic and the way you talk and write

It is possible..to know someone from how they write ...but it only works if the write truthfully and like they would normualy respond to a question in person...otherwise it would be hard to get to know them...
    It would be easy to act in a different manner while writeing ...but i think that there realy is no point to it....i mean what do u have to decise
    anyways i believe that it is possible but it all depends on how open the person ur talking to really is..^^

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mere View Post
    It is possible..to know someone from how they write ...but it only works if the write truthfully and like they would normualy respond to a question in person...otherwise it would be hard to get to know them...
    It would be easy to act in a different manner while writeing ...but i think that there realy is no point to it....i mean what do u have to decise
    anyways i believe that it is possible but it all depends on how open the person ur talking to really is..^^
    Not really, if you look closely at not WHAT they said, but study HOW they worded stuff, you can get some ideas about them. Trouble is you have to know what to look for and that takes training. (I.E. you have to be some Profiler or very good at reading ppl)

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Of COURSE you can!

I mean if someone types jsut leik dis, and macks tipos, I'm sure they're BOUND to talk like that and act dysfunctional, not to mention say "stop" like "sotp".

And if someone talks like this, proper. They'll be a uptight Brit with a hard accent and beweild and overwhemling intelligence.

And if they |/\/(0/2|03/2@73 |_337, 0|3\/|0(_)5|_'/ 7|-|3'/ 5|03@|< |7 in person. And speak fast and sound like an ass hole while saying everyone FAILS and claims they're a n00b. Man, simple as that.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

trust me, you can.

i bet i sound like a real a$$hole to some people here on this site, and i will admit, there are times when they are 100% correct.

i've also noticed that if some one is a bit passive about their argument, apologizing for anything they might have done and all that, i percieve the person to be shy or a bit of an outcast.
    Why hello there!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i know very good friends and i know their personalty from their write and they know me ... so it is possible to know the personalty from write .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes u can tell. I was on gaia online and one of the ppl on there sounds like someone at my skool,but idk if it was him. I don't know alot of ppl on the internet chat forums tho.

Newbie Tuffey is off to a good start
    Thanks

Also, you can know the person charter sometimes by the way they write, how they think if they think logically you will see their writing powerful , easy to express their view which lead us to know their charter.

“Good Writing is good thinking”

Moreover, you know also if this person is very organize or shy or very active or a gloomy or dark person.

Ex. If a person here in AO, writes poems –dark, talk about the death –suicide-losing someone very close …ect you will know that person really very gloomy person

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffey View Post

Ex. If a person here in AO, writes poems –dark, talk about the death –suicide-losing someone very close …ect you will know that person really very gloomy person
    Or a teenager . . . The vast majority of people in their teens go through a phase in which they do little else but right dark, depressing poetry. I had a friend who carried with her the "Sparkly Pink Notebook of Death," a sparkly pink notebook full of dark, depressing poetry she had written.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast