+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: characteristic and the way you talk and write

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: characteristic and the way you talk and write

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffey View Post
    Also, you can know the person charter sometimes by the way they write, how they think if they think logically you will see their writing powerful , easy to express their view which lead us to know their charter.

“Good Writing is good thinking”

Moreover, you know also if this person is very organize or shy or very active or a gloomy or dark person.

Ex. If a person here in AO, writes poems –dark, talk about the death –suicide-losing someone very close …ect you will know that person really very gloomy person
    NOt necessarily i guess it maybe that the person went through a very difficult situation and it's the only way to vent it out
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Or a teenager . . . The vast majority of people in their teens go through a phase in which they do little else but right dark, depressing poetry. I had a friend who carried with her the "Sparkly Pink Notebook of Death," a sparkly pink notebook full of dark, depressing poetry she had written.
    Because those are the years you realize that the world sucks but you aren't mature enough to deal with it.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

The majority of the time i can tell, sometimes i can tell if someone is inpatient or if someone is in a rush online by there writing, other times i can see (like myself) if they aren't very good at spelling and that creates and image in my head. There are lots of people online that i thought looked a lot diffrent to how they really do look, but i guess thats online for you, you can't tell anyone ever online!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say yes and no. You can get an idea about the person from howhe talks and writes on forums, however most people act a bit different on here than in real life. I for example, am much more shy in real life while here I post everywhere and am now worried to talk to anyone, also I thought Ray would be a very silly and hyper person, when I just had only seen him posting, but he came out to be a much more serious and nice man. And there could be some people, who, for some odd reason create a personality (in writing and talking) that is absolutely not him/her at all (I don't really know anyone like that, but there might be some out there)

So yah... you can get the main idea about how the person is from just what he says on the forum, but it would mainly be just what he/she wants to show you. You can really get to know the person only if you talk to him/her a lot. And even then, what you see and hear in real life might be totaly different from how you imagined it.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose not. I'm quite sure that you could tell at least partly what a person's like judging by the way he speaks or writes, but then again, that alone doesn't tell the whole story. There's the issue of not being able to see whether he's smiling or seething with rage; whether he's being calm or fidgety as he types.

And could he be telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Maybe, or... maybe not. Try engaging him in a real-life conversation and see how things turn out. If we're really, really, really that curious about a certain person, the best we can do in situations like these is to read between the lines.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychical View Post
    I suppose not. I'm quite sure that you could tell at least partly what a person's like judging by the way he speaks or writes, but then again, that alone doesn't tell the whole story. There's the issue of not being able to see whether he's smiling or seething with rage; whether he's being calm or fidgety as he types.
    that is right we can't see the face expression of the one you talk to like laughing and other expression that is why here in AO they have putted expression like or or writing *laugh*
    all of that and you are right we can't see is he/she truly laughing but sometimes that dose not necessary because when you talk to that person you can know him/her and that someone can't claim another personalty and there is something else that why that someone will claim that he/she someone else ,he/she siting to a chat they want meeting new people and friends to know them on their personalty ^_^

And could he be telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Maybe, or... maybe not. Try engaging him in a real-life conversation and see how things turn out. If we're really, really, really that curious about a certain person, the best we can do in situations like these is to read between the lines.
    for me i can know the person form the first message and that sometimes , and if that someone want to lie that is ok because i am not going to lie on him/her .... and the most important thing is are we (our selfs) going to lie to the one we are talk to ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3