Closed Thread

Thread: To cheat or not to cheat.

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

To cheat or not to cheat.

my friend had this problem just recently. she was reading her BF text messages and saw some chick writing to him talking about how she wants to kiss him and and take nude photos and i dont know what else(i didnt ask for details she just told me) now im not sure what she could do but what about the guy? if u were put in that situation what should you do? do you tell your Girl? or just tell the other one off? is there anyway to avoid confliction in this situation?

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well if you really love your girl she should have no trouble believeing you when you say that you have no itrest in that girl only her, thats way theyre should be no conflict at all
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i say she shouldn't cheat cuz she would be just as down right dirty like him. and secondly she should start making him jealous by looking sexy around other guys and stuff. or break up with him and then leave his as for his best friens

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'd stay away far away because it will be a lot of drama but its your life so....

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks
    to her to confront him and ask about it.
    be calm and dont yell and tell him to be
    truthful and if he cant jus kick em to the
    curb
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks
    She should be told. If he doesnt feel comfortable telling her this could mean two things. One he wants pose nude for this girl or two he doesnt have an open line of communication with his girl. If the latter, the best way to fix this is to be open with her and maybe ask her what she thinks he should do. Or he could always dump her. Harsh I know but better for the future.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry, but this belongs in a journal entry.

Closed Thread