+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: cheating friends

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

cheating friends

ok people i just wanted to put this thread to see what all of you think about freinds who cheat with their friends partners or their exs, have you ever done it? has anyone ever done it to you? i personally stay clear of my friends ex's because we made a pact to do that but i have to admit about a year and a half ago i went with my best friend's bf when they were still with eachother, i felt real bad ever since even though we dont talk anymore i still feel bad (no she never found out)

thank you equinn

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: cheating friends

i dont think i knew u then did i stacy ?...

but i know what u mean i liked your ex though i didnt say anythng t the time but i used to have a cursh on him lol not anymore though but still i know what u mean and i dont like it at all

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

yea you knew me but the friend i am talking about is laura, i sort of went with jarlath lol and yes i knew you liked brian but only after i started to date him

thank you equinn

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry I never did that before cause I think its just pure evil but millions of my friends done it to me so I dealed with it millions of times. I'm use to it a lot so I really don' care about it but if it deals for my friends happiness forever. Then I'm glad that their happy to do that then.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I never have but I don't see a great problem with it. Obviously they don't want each other (except in those 'go with your friend to make you jealous' times) then they should be fair game. But if it would hurt my friend to see me I wouldn't so that he/she and I would stay friends. But if its okay with them, I say go for it.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I never cheated on my friends or anything but this boy tried cheating on his girl with me but I don't do stuff like that and I let him know that. So me and him are pretty much friends now, I hope.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hmm, I have never actually cheated I am sure. I probably did, but the circumstances didn't necesarrily revolve around physical contact or those forbidden thoughts.

I have a problem with talking to women. I find talking with them far more interesting and amusing than talking with my brothers, and I was considered an attention whore quite a few times by my ex because of it. It didn't really matter who or when, but during my relationships I always did this. I suppose it could have been compensation for what was lacking in the relationship(even though nothing was really). It isn't hard to manipulate a conversation or a human being really, so I could easily just sit and listen to my hearts content. That is the extent of cheating for me.

I have quite a few friends who have cheated on their girlfriends; some of the past and present and I am sure the future will bring a few as well. That is how the world turns and I seem to come across these people quite often. Of course I don't agree or appreciate what they do, so I try my best to stop them and it works out pretty well. I either bring the % rate down quite a bit or I stop it completely.

I doubt it has ever happened to me. I have never really placed myself in a situation where that could ever happen and/or effect me emotionally anyways. I trust people in general, so backstabbing is a frequent thing; but I am not stupid enough to put myself in a position where someone could be taken away from me that easy. Some people have needs though, and no matter how much I try to fulfill those needs, I am never with them 24/7. Maybe something oculd ahve happened then, I have no idea.

Oh I just remembered that my grilfriend kinda cheated on me with another woman. I guess it wasn't that bad since I gave her permission if she couldn't escape those bounds, but I never really expected it too happen. I was shocked of course, but she had never experienced that sort of relationship and I wasn't about to deny her experimentation at that age.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never done it and never will,Yes its happened to me twice and hurts like hell,People like that i really really really hate.I never forgive people that do such things to me and i don't think i will ever will change that.It makes me so happy seeing some one that did that to me getting the same thing from some one else and not knowing it ahh that makes me so happy.
    Last edited by koga23; May 19, 2007 at 05:49 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast