+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: cheating friends

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: cheating friends

Quote Originally Posted by tifa4cloud View Post
    ok people i just wanted to put this thread to see what all of you think about freinds who cheat with their friends partners or their exs, have you ever done it? has anyone ever done it to you? i personally stay clear of my friends ex's because we made a pact to do that but i have to admit about a year and a half ago i went with my best friend's bf when they were still with eachother, i felt real bad ever since even though we dont talk anymore i still feel bad (no she never found out)

That was a shady thing you did, and it wasn't right. Not the fact that you went out with her boyfriend.. but the fact that you and him had a fling going on while you knew he was dating your "best friend".

Some best friend you are.

I honestly think the whole, "exes are off limits" idea is crap. Who cares.
    It's rediculous. Some people take the idea way out of proportion. A friend didn't go out with a guy because her cousin had a crush on him a year earlier.

WTH is that all about? If you and your 'special someone' have feelings for each other.. letter rip. Who cares what others think. UNLESS it's in the case of them actually being with someone already. ESPECIALLY if that someone is supposedly your "best friend", friend in general.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

if that happeneds to me...ohh boy are they gonna be surprised when they're on tv's favorite reality show...cheaters! smile, homewreckers!!!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never really been cheated on per se... I mean, I've had friends break their promises and stuff, but that's something everyone does, so no, I can't say I've been cheated on before. I've got a pretty good eye for people.

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

(short story) well i had this one gf i was going good with, then this guy who already had a gf stole mine, so i knew his other gf and i had been liking her for a while so i decided to go after it, so she left that guy and went with me, so while the first girl may not like me anymore b/c of him i got back at him for stealing his first one. overall i think u should stay clear from it, but if things are looking good and there are minimal drawbacks if u really want it go for it, but be prepared to lose it all

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

ok people i just want to clear things up for myself, some of you think i had a full blown affair with this guy, that is no the case we made out once and it was only because we were both really drunk.

thank you equinn

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

ok people i just want to clear things up for myself, some of you think i had a full blown affair with this guy, that is no the case we made out once and it was only because we were both really drunk.
    Well, besides the disturbing picture of a bunch of 14-15 year olds drinking, that is probably the worst cl'iche excuses I hear about people trying to defend themselves.

Seriously, how many times do you hear the excuse, "I was drunk", "We were drunk"? I have kicked back a few and attended my fair share of parties, but blaming cheating or actions relating is considered a joke usually.

I mean, that excuse calls for far more humiliation than some fight amongst friends I would expect. So far I haven't been able to meet anyone who was so hammered that the reason "I was drunk" actually could be considered a descent argument or understanding.

Everyone I know who has drank heavily or to the point they were pretty pissed, wouldn't dare try to use that as an excuse.

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

excuse me, i might of been 15 at the time but most of my friends were like 17 - 18 so it wasnt a pile of 14 - 15 year olds thank you, and thats just the way i am when i am drinking i get easily led

thank you equinn

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

excuse me, i might of been 15 at the time but most of my friends were like 17 - 18 so it wasnt a pile of 14 - 15 year olds thank you, and thats just the way i am when i am drinking i get easily led
    I am sorry, raising the ages by a 2 or 3 years can really make a difference it seems.

Anywho, the fact that you were drinking only seems to make the excuse only more ridiculous and less reliable. When I stated before how the people who I have known wouldn't dare use that excuse, I was referring to the situations like yours as being something that should be fairly humiliating.

If you use the excuse that drinking makes you more vulnerable or naive or easily manipulated, than why are you drinking so much? I mean, if it does really make someone act that out of norm, why put themselves into a situation where the possibilities are endless? Isn't that kinda saying you willingly take the responsibility for whatever happens?

It seems funny how people would use that excuse as reasoning to justify their actions. Either way, most just look at that excuse and see it as a lie or pretty amusing little story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast