+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: cheating friends

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: cheating friends

I agree with what you are saying and see you point entirely. I do want to say though that it's a fact that alcohol impares your judgment and reasoning skills. Now with that said though, most people who act on impulses when they are drunk would probably do those same acts if persuaded a bit more than usual when they were sober. ( for-Tbaism)

I remember those drunken parties when I was a teenager thats how I got my reasoning. I remember seeing a few of my friends (and myself) have the same girlfriend over a period of time. (we didn't have the girlfriend at the same times though!) It was usually one of our cool female friends that we'd known for a long time. Just like highschool or any place where you have a lot of people or a close nit group of them you slowly over time want to try different things. I'm not talking about sex or anything like that, just dating and hanging out. I never had a problem with it nor did any of my friends if I remember correctly. Faced with the situation that one of my friends had asked me to not date his EX I probably wouldn't because friends are important and I wouldn't want to damage a friendship over just dating a girl.

The getting drunk and doing stupid crap, while blaming it on beer or "Jose Quervo" is just retarded though. Yes your reasoning skills are dampened but unless you are so drunk that you are peeing yourself and blackout, you are still the deciding factor for all you actions. I remember doing plenty of stupid sh*t and watching my friends do dumb stuff too. Being drunk may have helped push us along a bit, but I honestly think that friendly persuation (or you own emotions at the time) within you group of friends would make you do more dumb sh*t than alcohol any day. (tifa4cloud- If you know you have a very persuasive personality when you drink you should steer clear of the "Quervo" because you might just find yourself talked into a real bad situation one day.

Cheating...I hate it! I've been cheated on by girlfriends, there are not many people who can say they haven't been at one time or another. I cheated once with a good friends girlfriend because he cheated with a girlfriend of mine. It wasn't right and I felt horrible afterwards, yeah I was drunk but could I have stopped? Yes. I remember feeling so mad at him for what he did that I didn't care at the time how he would feel afterwards. It started a big fight and ended some time later with both of us apologizing for what we had done. I personally don't think that going out with someone for dinner, or going to a movie is cheating unless there are alterior motives between the two individuals. Let's face it, once you and someone else are over it's over! Deal with it. Who cares who they date afterwards, and I'm sorry if you still have feelings for that person because if they had the same feelings towards you they wouldn't date anyone else. No point in getting pissy over a situation you have no control over, get over it and move on IMO.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

That's an act or complete treason and I really don't want friends like that or to be like that... I have a high value of friendship and loyalty and to respect my best friend's man is part of my loyalty it does not matter 'if' I like him... There is no excuse for me to take what is hers... as I wouldn't like she taking what is mine.
    The words loyalty and respect mean a lot for me on a friendship relationship...
    and even if somebody is drunk is not an excuse... to say: "I did it 'cos I was drunk" it is a lame and stupid excuse for me.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

ok yet again i am going to say something i know i was a stupid fool back then but i think that i have matured over that little period of time and i am proud to say i always know what i am doing now when i go out to drink and if i do get bad my friends make sure that i dont do anything stupid yes it was ract of me to do that and i shouldnt of done it and i know that i shouldnt of blamed me drinking but now i would never go with a friends ex if they didnt want me to that is because my friends mean the world to me

thank you equinn

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tifa4cloud View Post
    ok yet again i am going to say something i know i was a stupid fool back then but i think that i have matured over that little period of time and i am proud to say i always know what i am doing now when i go out to drink and if i do get bad my friends make sure that i dont do anything stupid yes it was ract of me to do that and i shouldnt of done it and i know that i shouldnt of blamed me drinking but now i would never go with a friends ex if they didnt want me to that is because my friends mean the world to me
    I wonder if you believe that we are trying to make you cave and make a confession? Just so you know, that is far from my objective and probably from the rest.

Referring to your previous situation and using it as an example; I am saying that is probably one of the most frequently used excuses made by people who cheat. They tend to blame it on the alcohol and say it was the first and only time they ever/will ever make a mistake.

Of course just about 9/10 people who use this excuse and say it will never happen again, tend to find themselves making the second mistake. Because of this, the victim who sadly believed in him/her, usually only endures more pain and humiliation. It is a good way to blackball the easily manipulated drunk and creates a target on the back of the naive and unsuspecting victim.

Such a viscious cycle aye? In my opinion, anyone who is that foolish when drinking alcohol shouldn't even go near the stuff. Even if you do make some "rock solid pact" in these occasions with close companions, what happens when your friends end up drinking as well and don't pay much attention? Who's fault would it really be if you have to rely on your friends to keep you in check and at one time you still end up being a joke?

This would probably be the second most commonly used excuse for the fellow cheater. Playing the blame game always makes me laugh.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

=□= (…)

I am not into my friends lovers, or partners.

When the day comes when they say there dating, or (s)he says they like that person. I am in "OMGOSH what did I ever see in him"

•ω• Even if that person likes me more then my friend. Its just a natural brick wall saying "NO!"

=.= May piss him off, but I've seen what opens when one gets in the way. "Lifetime" anyone?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't have a friend to do something with my girl when I was with her, but I did have a friend go with a girl I loved after we had broke up... It was like this I was in the 10th grade me & my friend both was in a serious relationship & we would sit up in math class talking about our realtionship (mistake) anyways we was just trippin' on the good & bad that came with it... (Getting advice) calling each other cake daddies, & pie azz fella's, just joking with each other... Alright his relationship ended up bad after about a year & some months & mines later down the road... Okay me thinking that my ex' was going to go back talking with her ex' (which she did, but wasn't serious) a couple months went by & my friend that I talked to in math class with her in 10th grade he is taking her to our junior year prom... What made it so bad he stopped speaking to me for a while... Like he knew that it was f*cked up... Eventually we started back speaking only because we hung with the same group of friends.... We never talk about the situation & he acts different around me now ( he isn't the same dude I use to talk to ever since 7th grade through highschool) I guess he thinks I am mad at him... Which I'm not it is just the fact I would never go with 1 of my friends ex knowing that he was in love with that person... Like I would never go with his ex he use to talk about in 10th grade... That is just my principle... His is different... What makes it so frustrating is things can't go back between me & him cause I think he thinks I am upset or something or maybe he feels a lil guilty who knows... And yes him & her still 2gether' ... Me & her still talk we always said that we was going to be real good friends when we split... We have love 4 each other like that... And me & him still talk, but barely!!! Or it seems like a fake chit-chat...

"I can't stop love or where it happens to end up..."

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope never cheated and I sure don't plan on it. Seen a bunch of friends do it a few times and get into so stupid situations because of it. I never understood if you wanna cheat on them then why are you in a relationship in the first place? And not into dating the friends ex's cause thats not my thing and never been interested in any of them. Had a few friends who use to do that to each other and that caused problems when feelings were still there. Basically if your gonna date someones ex at least tell your friend and don't let them find out through the grapevine. And the cheat on me, cheat on you action seems like way to much drama for me and seems a waste of time.

The only thing I can say about the drinking is don't do it if you can't handle it or be smart and have a friend watch over you......somber friend. I have seen alot of friends do dumb things because of blackouts or so far gone nothing gonna stop them now. And tifa4cloud you should have been honest and told your friend what happened a long time ago cause things like that have an eerie way of coming back to haunt you.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheating?

CHEATING?!

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT CHEATING!!!

*censored by all the little pixels on your screen that created this sentence... kaboom*
    *lesson #1: Don't let your children talk to Uncle Soshi about betrayal*

... ... ... ^U^ ... -_-ll I've been cheated by friends, family, and lovers over and over again. I think I was more of the one to blame though, naiive to believe that just because you're "close" you're secure with them for life.

I've backstabbed a few people myself, but that was out of revenge. And oh was it sweet~~~!! YUMMM!!! ... *lesson #2: Don't let your children learn about life under Uncle Soshi*

... You shouldn't cling onto people so much unless you've built a true bond. Not a one-sided bond, but a true one. Where through thick and thin, you stick together. That counts for any kind of relationship: friends, family, lovers, even rivals.

Don't stake your whole life on them when you know they can betray you... because when you fall, you fall hard. *emo music plays loud enough to break your ears* *lesson #3: Don't let Uncle Soshi play music around your children, they will go deaf*

*sigh* Cheating sucks. And you probably shouldn't take it from me, but revenge is sweeter than ambrosia. ...at least, when they deserve it.

As much of a fool and an a**hole that I was, no kid deserves to be dropped like that. That's just pathetic.

-_-ll Honestly, I have no good opinion of cheaters. None. I have a burning hatred against them the instant I hear of them or see them... even if it wasn't me who was cheated on.

As for those who take revenge? ...like I said, don't let your children learn about life through me, because I heavily support revenge when they really do deserve it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3