+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: child abuse

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

child abuse

ok well i have seen on the news quite a while about child abuse

baby p killed by 3 aduilts they would have hit they child in the genitals with a shoe to see how much he could take , theytold that they broke his back ( so said by a girl that was also there witch wasnt envoiled but the people in it were his mother her lover and another man)

who in there right minds would do somthing like this to a child or anyone in that right mind! i think this is sick and tottaly wrong

i know some people on ao have kids of there own and a baby crying is the only way they can comunacat on what it wants/needs isnt that right?...u cant blame them

all i can say about it is if u are gonna be a sick twisted F***er like that dont have kids!and at that get some sence ur not mature enough to have kids!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Nov 21, 2008), DemonicKagomeTahoshi (Nov 14, 2008)

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: child abuse

People who abuse their children are psycho mother f*****! I mean their the parents who raised them.. If they abuse their kids they should be put in prison or rehab. They shouldn't lay a hand on them.. I mean if they don't like kids, they shouldn't have them at all if their going to beat them up or treat it like an adult at a young age like 3 or 5.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

4. The Following User Says Thank You to darkangel1240 For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Nov 21, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

A child should be sacred, especially if you birthed it, and even if you didnt.

No one should beat a child mentally or physically. That's how mass murderers are born, folks.
    Why hello there!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Nov 21, 2008), NevesElocin (Nov 14, 2008)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

People who abuse kids are f*****s as their childhood was screwed up somehow by their deadbeat parents, what the hell did the kid ever do to them to get this kind of treatment
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cantsenditback For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Nov 21, 2008)

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

To have to grow up in a home where are in constant fear is abuse enough but to physically hurt that child just because you can is cruel and unnecessary. Of course that goes without saying.

I truly wish that I could meet some of the people doing this stuff to children. I do believe that I could easily put them out of their miserable lives for good. See how they like their sick kicks then.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

that's is so sad -_-..in a way it's bullying.they are picking on or messing with someone younger and smaller than them..and i see parnets do it to their kids ..but they call it dispuline ..i think that a bunch of bull..i dont think anyone hass the right to hit someone whether young or old..i see how discpline is taking in the wrong way now a days .its child abuse to me..that's why i swore to never hit my kids ,,we teach our kids voilence is not the key to problems..they should pratice their self..
    i mean kids will be kids they are gonna screw up but voilence should not be thier punichment..
    they are just some ppl who are cold and dont have hearts .they will pay whether but the law or evdintly by God.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone who abuses their kid needs to have same damn thing done to them. the scariest thing is that it probably just happened to them to. its an endless cycle and wont ever stop i just wish people knew one thing that could cure sociopaths

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    that's is so sad -_-..in a way it's bullying.they are picking on or messing with someone younger and smaller than them..and i see parents do it to their kids ..but they call it dispuline ..i think that a bunch of bull..i dont think anyone hass the right to hit someone whether young or old..i see how discipline is taking in the wrong way now a days .its child abuse to me..that's why i swore to never hit my kids ,,we teach our kids violence is not the key to problems..they should pratice their self..
    i mean kids will be kids they are gonna screw up but violence should not be thier punishment..
    they are just some ppl who are cold and dont have hearts .they will pay whether but the law or evidently by God.
    Well sometimes kids just dont get the message and need a good spanking. Alot of times talking and sending them to their room just dont work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast