+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: child abuse

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: child abuse

abuse a child is something very horrible , and lay hand on them the same that will make them have ganglion in the future , and that will make a many problems in their life ... if parents like to abuse their kids or hit them why did they bring them to life ... when the child abuse that is going to effect in there personalty and their life , i hate abuse a child or hitting them becasue that is not humanity ... kids at a earl age are so sensitive for everything around them or everything happen to them .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok well i have seen on the news quite a while about child abuse

baby p killed by 3 aduilts they would have hit they child in the genitals with a shoe to see how much he could take , theytold that they broke his back ( so said by a girl that was also there witch wasnt envoiled but the people in it were his mother her lover and another man)

who in there right minds would do somthing like this to a child or anyone in that right mind! i think this is sick and tottaly wrong

i know some people on ao have kids of there own and a baby crying is the only way they can comunacat on what it wants/needs isnt that right?...u cant blame them

all i can say about it is if u are gonna be a sick twisted F***er like that dont have kids!and at that get some sence ur not mature enough to have kids!
    well if it was her lover, another guy, and herself, maybe she was taking her frustration out on the baby for the father not being their (maybe she saw the baby as a
     click to show spoiler
    , embrassment and she wanted to get rid of the baby), some people are sick and twisted like that in life, I just wonder what she was calling the baby when she was doing these sick acts of cruelty to this defenseless infant, maybe she thought it was the kids dad, but this is real child abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Well sometimes kids just dont get the message and need a good spanking. Alot of times talking and sending them to their room just dont work.
    I agree, sometimes diplomacy fails and you have to take action (but that doesn't make it ok to beat the crap out of a kid), but not all froms of abuse comes just from being physical, their is mental abuse too. what's worse, getting a little slap on the butt, or hearing that same parent call you a good for nothing failure at life for dropping a cup of milk at four years old (this is just a example)??? Sometimes we as people do more damage than good when we "talk" it out then any spanking will ever do, but that still doesn't make it ok to beat a infant to death.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok well i have seen on the news quite a while about child abuse

baby p killed by 3 aduilts they would have hit they child in the genitals with a shoe to see how much he could take , theytold that they broke his back ( so said by a girl that was also there witch wasnt envoiled but the people in it were his mother her lover and another man)

who in there right minds would do somthing like this to a child or anyone in that right mind! i think this is sick and tottaly wrong

i know some people on ao have kids of there own and a baby crying is the only way they can comunacat on what it wants/needs isnt that right?...u cant blame them

all i can say about it is if u are gonna be a sick twisted F***er like that dont have kids!and at that get some sence ur not mature enough to have kids!
    I totally agree with you... cause last year I did a report on child abuse, and you wouldn't believe the stuff I found... but if people are gonna do stuff like that... than you're right, they shouldn't have kids.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

People want sex so end up with children. Some have children without the maturity and patience it takes to be a parent to a child. Not all parents are role models so promote the never ending cycle of being a sociopath. Some children grow up to be bigger than their parents and stop the violence, abuse and intolerance. Some grow up in slums where there are drug addicts, alcoholics, racism and sexism and poverty... all not good for raising a child appropriately. Any kind of violence or abuse to any demographic promotes hate and intolerance of all types. Love and maturity can only foster in a society that instead of idolizing the strong and powerful also protects its most precious and vulnerable members: tiny tots who just want to play and be assured they are loved no matter how much chocolate is smeared on their face and toys scattered all over the place. If society cannot even love a small helpless child than there is little hope for humanity, equal rights or endangered species. What is this world coming to???

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, sometimes diplomacy fails and you have to take action (but that doesn't make it ok to beat the crap out of a kid), but not all froms of abuse comes just from being physical, their is mental abuse too. what's worse, getting a little slap on the butt, or hearing that same parent call you a good for nothing failure at life for dropping a cup of milk at four years old (this is just a example)??? Sometimes we as people do more damage than good when we "talk" it out then any spanking will ever do, but that still doesn't make it ok to beat a infant to death.
    Well of course thats what i meant, you should never beat a child to that degree. I was also talking of mild forms of punishment.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

What happened to that poor child is beyond my own comprehension. To have a baby of such an age, being faced with such torture. I didn't realise the extent of his injuries till looking at an article.

Baby - p Timeline

But what really gets me is that the hospital didn't take any action sooner. The poor child went to hospital enough times but they still let it go home with the parents/carers. I am sorry but it disgusts me that they didn't think about there another reason for the babies injuries, even though really they are unnoticeable.

How can that babies mother say she was a good mother anyway. The amount of times she was put in jail, smothered chocolate over the babies injuries to hide them and not wash the poor child. That to me, doesn't make a good mother, but a rather poor one. No good parent would let the abuse go on, and would help kill their child.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

That is just wrong. children should NEVER be abused and battered as if they are punching bags.
    After reading the whole story I still cant believe the police would give the baby back to its mother after the first couple of times. Thats just so wrong.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

How can that babies mother say she was a good mother anyway. The amount of times she was put in jail, smothered chocolate over the babies injuries to hide them and not wash the poor child. That to me, doesn't make a good mother, but a rather poor one. No good parent would let the abuse go on, and would help kill their child.
    Good, mother? To me she isn't a real good human being also. Some ppl just should re-produce.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast