+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: child abuse

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: child abuse

Humans have always done messed up things to one another, usually to the most vulnerable. The place it usually starts is in de-humanization of the victim. When the abuser refuses to see the victim as a person with feelings and needs, it becomes easier and easier to abuse.
    The lesson that needs to be learned is that no one has the right to deny anyone health, liberty and safety. In hurting others, we hurt ourselves.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I totally hate child abuse...
    It only makes the children feeling unwanted...
    So I had once an email with some text in it and it has something to do with child abuse...
    The little child said in it:
    "Everything I do is forbidden but hitting childs is allowed"...It's so sad...
    It angers me that something like that happens...
    It was called the diary of a child...
    That something like that has to happen...
    The childs must feeling alone and like that there's no one there to help them...
    It's horrible..It just angers me that something like that excists...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post

who in there right minds would do somthing like this to a child or anyone in that right mind! i think this is sick and tottaly wrong
    You have said it... who in their right minds.....
    for me whoever abuses from a child is sick. Children I believe are a gift and their are precious. People who abuse a child don't deserve to live...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    You have said it... who in their right minds.....
    for me whoever abuses from a child is sick. Children I believe are a gift and their are precious. People who abuse a child don't deserve to live...
    True that's why I wouldn't have kids. If someone hurt them or they got sick and died don't think I could handle the loss. Same reason I try not to fall in love.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

Tru Dat..... Dats Mainly Da Reason Y I Dnt Want Kids Not B Cuz I Will Abuse Them But I Dnt Think Im Gonna Have Enough Time To Spend Wit Them......all I Have 2 Say Is They Should Go To Da Bottom Of Earth N Meet Da Devil 2 C How It Feels 2 Get Abuse......xd

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Sorry I am kinda touchy about this topic since I am a parent.... a child is precious and there are still studies that say that abuse is a never ending cycle. A person who is abused as a child will have a higher probability of abusing their children not because they want to but it is the environment they have and got accustomed to. Unless that person saw a very big significance in the way he was treated during the abuse and after the abuse i would guess this person will not realize it.

and while other adults have difficulty having children there are those who are given a blessing and well not take good care of the gift ( child) they are given.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3