+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Child adoption: Would you ever consider it?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Child adoption: Would you ever consider it?

Greetings everyone,

~Yesterday I've read a little bit about child adoption, and when I got done learning a few things about it, I began to contemplate about something, which I would like to ask you guys and hear your responses. Here it is: Would you ever be willing to or consider adopting a child? Not now, I mean, but in the future, or maybe in the late future?

Say that you got married, had kids, who later got married and left to lead their own lives with their significant others or by themselves, would adopt a child then? Or maybe you don't plan on getting married, but would you still intend on adopting a child? Like would you ever.. under whatever circumstances, bring home a child who isn't your own? If you would, tell us why. And if you wouldn't, tell us why not.

Please share with us your thoughts. I would sincerely appreciate it!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Child adoption: Would you ever consider it?

I thought of this once, and as of now, Even though my future is far away, I've heavilly considered adopting a child. Though I may get married, I may not, adopting a child is like giving them hope and kindness and love that they've never felt before. It would give them a chance to see the good aspects of life and a different view. So my answer is yes, whether I'm married or not, I'll most likely consider doing so.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been thinking about adopting a baby a lot lately. Even before I was married I had planned on adopting kids. See I was adopted myself and I know what it's like. No I was never in an orphanage or anything like that but I know what it's like to be wanted by someone. I want to adopt children from all around the world and I found someone that is willing to do this with me. I've read all about adoption. I'm just waiting for my husband and myself to be married for a years. They have a law about adopting a child after something major happens. Like Death, Marriage, Birth, and Divorce. They would like you to wait a year to even be considered.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

If I wanted childern, that would be the way that I would go. I had to help take care of my sisters child when she went over seas for a year. Needless to say, when she came back he wanted me instead of her. So there is nothing wrong with adopting a child. They will love you reguardless if they are yours or not. Isn't that all that matters? All they want is someone who will love and care for them. Plus, you could get one at any age. Not just a baby, for those of us that don't want to mess with bottles and pampers. But what it really all comes down to is that they want someone to love them and you want someone to love. What could be a better match?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I definitely would consider it. Whether or not I end up really adopting a kid is a different matter, but I'm not against the idea of adoption. There was a point when I used to say I'd adopt kids in the future because pregnancy and labor pain scare me. ^^;;

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

if by some reason, i have too many miscarages or either Soshi and i are infertile, then yes, we would adopt... Soshi has always wanted to be a dad, and i have always wanted to be the mother of his children~!

but really if we were to adopt, i couldn't summerize the discussion in a post... there's a lot to consider when adopting a child, it's not just to fill a void or to "do some good in the world"... you're taking care of a life, one that you chose, so if you screw it up... then boy are you a horrible person... but that's just my opinion~!

as for from where we'll adopt, it doesn't matter. whatever place comes first on the list, that's where we'll start. ^_^ we just want someone to love and someone who can deal with Soshi~! haha~!

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

I've thought about it a few times. I think it would be good because I know from experience what rejection feels like and the only thing that can fix rejection is to be accepted.

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

adopting a child is not bad, I've thought about it back then but as of now, my mind has changed so I will not plan to adopt a child...if I ended up alone then I would prefer to just buy a pet dog, I dunno..I just love dogs...Adopting a child is a lot work than having your own baby...but I'm not saying that I don't agree...

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast