+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: childhood dreams

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

childhood dreams

i know as children we all had dreams and we kept saying when i become older i will be _____. alright this post is asking what that dream was and has it changed now?

As a child i always wanted to be a doctor!! i want to help people and help cure cancer. my dream has never changed and i don't think it will change as i grow older.

-what was you're childhood dream?
    -has it changed and what has it changed too?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: childhood dreams

For me, I remember back when I was 6 and my teacher set us a task to write down what we want to be when we are older. For me it was be a teacher so I could tell people off if they were in the wrong. Yes, I was a bossy little girl, I don't seem like it do I?

Well now I have a degree in Choreography and come January I plan to teach my own hip-hop/street dance class every Saturday. Dancing is my passion in life so teaching it will be amazing. So my dream as a child has come true
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I, too, always wanted to be a doctor, and an oncologist at that. Additionally, I had the dream of becoming one of world's legendary guitarists, and hopefully a "good" teacher later on in life. Oh, and my aspiration to be all those things has only blossomed over the years, and if the divine will forbids not, I wish to manifest those dreams into reality.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I had always wanted to be a vet
    and yea it has changed i cant stand to see hurting animals so i am now
    more into the graphic art and web designing.
    ^_^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I, as a child, wanted to be either a baseball player or an artist.
    Nowadays, and for quite a few years actually without falteration I've wanted to be in graphic art, web design, or game design.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see my childhood dream was to keep running and never to look back to my past. Every time when I do I just start crying for some reason. ^^ I'm still trying to fulfill it but it seems I still got to wait for it. ^^

And it's still my childhood dream...... no matter what I just want to leave it so dearly.

(Weird Childhood dream I wouldn't say much but I did think about this when I was at least six years old wishing for this to happen)

Last edited by KuwiRules145; Dec 22, 2007 at 05:26 PM.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

well my childhood dream was to become a surgeon doctor ... but because i'm living in Iraq(how many times did i say that?) i didn't study medicine but instead i got into chemical sciences because surgeon doctors got killed or extorted for money .. so they either make it alive out of here or die in the effort ... and some other stupid reasons in my country that can control such things unfairly .. long story and i don't want to trouble anyone with it ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Lich, you are still not too old, and chemestry is also needed to be a doctor. So I say.. move to London, study and work as what you wish here! ^^ lol

What's with you all guys and wanting to be doctors?! @.@ So many doctors here I thought to see models and stuff
    Although actually I wanted to become a nurse or something too, because I like to help people, but I know I can't work as one... I freak out fast and can't stand to see death and sometimes just care about people too much...

But that nurse dream wasn't very strong... I didn't dream about it much and maybe that is why I still have no idea what I want to become... Yes, I am one of the few children who don't dream to become anything... I enjoyed pretending to be a pop star, but I knew that is not going to happen, I played with my friends and we all pretended to be models, but I never really enjoyed it that much etc. My sis though, always was our manager in these games and she really is going to become something like that ... lucky her She knows what she wants...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasura For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Dec 22, 2007)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast