+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Childhood Dreams

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Childhood Dreams

Remember being a kid and all the fun! If I do remember anything from my childhood it would be my dreams so I wanted to find out AOs dreams.

When you were a child what did you want to become and how do you plan on achieving your dream? And no Superman isn't an answer even thou it would be cool

I always wanted to become a rocket scientist, the discovery channel was on one day and the topic was NASA and rocket scientist and I was fascinated! Ever since that moment I had a personal dream to go into space, I thought if I could learn everything about rockets one day I could build my own and travel to the moon or Mars. My dreams are still there just hidden for one day when it can become a reality, money is an issue.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Childhood Dreams

My child hood dream was to become an NFL or NBA superstar but it is pretty hard to do being only 5'5" so this dream was crushed but i set a new goal and that is to join the UFC or Cage fighting.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

ahhh childhodd dreams. (Im so typical) I always wanted to be a singer or a musician since 4 or 5. I couldnt play any instrument but I knew how to sing(alittle). Everyday Id practice singing and dreamed of meeting a singer so i could sing with them. I would always watch music videos singing along.

I remember vividly siting on my moms bed rewinding the VHS tape of the Aladdin movie's song "A whole new world" over and over again singing along. And to this day I can pretty much hit every note perfectly and know every word. I re-wrote it into an R&B version in 9th grade and I am working on the Rock version now. XD I use to go crazy about singing 911-Wyclef Jean ft MJB.

Im pretty much going for that dream because I pratice everyday... but now I want to have a band. Because I see the beauty.

I took music classes all thru HS and teach vocal to my church choir. My dreams always revolved around music but now I want to interview musicians(namely rock genre artists) and own a band. And maybe write songs here and there. Now I can play piano, alittle guitar, alittle drums(recently learned), clarinet, organ.

But i praticed never gave up. So i'll do it someday. ^^

Watch for my name on a CD case somewhere. XD
    Last edited by Shippo101; Oct 19, 2009 at 02:12 PM.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I always wanted to be a professional athlete when I grew up, until I realized the truth that only about 2% of the people who even play hockey as long as I do make it to the 'Big Leagues'. At a time I also wanted to be a singer because I believed that my voice was good. That also dissipated but I'm still a fan of singing to either myself or to others when I get a good chance.

In another way of 'dreams,' I wanted to meet some of my sports idols when I was young. This includes: Wayne Gretzky, Micheal Jordan, Doug Flutie, and probably a few more I can't remember off-hand. But it was a nice thought, back in the day.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I never had any dreams of what my career would be, I remember in Kindergarten our teacher wanted us to draw a picture of what we wanted to be when we grew up. I drew the same thing as the girl next to me, I think it was a model or actress or something like that.

And here I am 15 years later, still wondering what I want to be.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I achieved my dream quite awhile ago and it was fantastic. I wanted to go to a ninja village and I did. Hattori Honzo's village Iga in fact. I also got to visit the holy land which is awesome.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

I achieved my dream quite awhile ago and it was fantastic. I wanted to go to a ninja village and I did. Hattori Honzo's village Iga in fact. I also got to visit the holy land which is awesome.
    Thats awesome beast.
    My dream as a child and it is still my dream today is to help the world (mainly its animals) and to become a great fighter.
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Detective? Astronaut? Cowboy? Hero? Scientist?

Typical dreams.
    However, I'm not sure if I ever believed in it beyond the idea of childish fun.

I know around teenage years it was totally a Bounty Hunter.
    But even that was for the the idea of fun.
    A sense of adventure with a mixture of accomplishment and duty.

"Childish."

Oddly enough, becoming a game developer is "mature" in my eyes nowadays. Though fun is a part of it, I have more of a sense of duty for it than anything else.

I didn't really have aspiring dreams as a child - I was happy the way I was.
    I suppose the only thing I strove for was to be a father - since I admired my father a lot.

But that's not too hard to dream, now is it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast