+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Childhood Dreams

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Childhood Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I never had any dreams of what my career would be, I remember in Kindergarten our teacher wanted us to draw a picture of what we wanted to be when we grew up. I drew the same thing as the girl next to me, I think it was a model or actress or something like that.

And here I am 15 years later, still wondering what I want to be.
    Man, you just stole her Dream...LOl

Ok ,Let me see I was Dreamer Child Haha,I have many dreams to be , Artist ,Travel around the world ,Drawing in the Street Carrying my Art Bag ..Also, to be an Astro Man, I was very Obese with sky and Plants, Stars Sometime I sit at My Window counting the stars-haha...

Did I achieved them ,NO at all ,My study program doesn’t belong to any of my Dreams at all though ..

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

back when i was still a kid, i've got lots dreams...wanting to become a teacher, an animator, a dubber, an actress, a vj/dj, a reporter, a veterinarian and wanting to be a pediatrician..

well i really wanted to be an actress, a vj/dj, a reporter and vet but..being an actress is kind of impossible because i'm shy, and being a vj/dj is ok but i need a higher salary i guess..being a reporter is kind of a tough job and same goes for being a vet.

the dreams that remained were the dream of wanting to become a dubber/animator..

the one i've chosen is becoming an animator but it seems that i'm having quite a hard time on it right now (hassle projects and deadlines x_X).. still i also want to become a dubber so..maybe i'll work for it both..but mostly on the animator's side

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Newbie iNonLemon is off to a good start iNonLemon's Avatar
    Thanks

From an early age I knew I wanted to do something with computers, They're just so fasinating, I love them
    XBL GT: TFT NonLemon

Yes, I have brought Lemon back!!

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

I wanted to be an artist. Then I wanted to be an astronomer. Then I went back to wanting to be an artist. Then when I was 13, I wanted to an animation artist in Japan for years.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I wanted to be an animator or artist when I was little because it was like the easiest and I thought it would be the most fun to have as an occupation. Of course now I don't think so because I actually had so many art classes in high high school that it just literally bore me to a point where I don't even like it anymore and I'm sick of it. I used to draw and color a lot when I was younger but now I don't. So right now I want to be a neurologist because it basically caught my interest in learning about nerves and the brain and such. Also, I would not mind have a career in a hospital.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

childhood!!! yay! I remember that and to be quite honest I sometimes want to go back to those times where there was no bills to pay, no big responsabilities and when mom and dad took care of everything.
    I used to dream that one day I would become a mermaid (of course after watching the little mermaid). I thought she was an idiot for wanting to become human.
    I also wanted to become a musician and be able to play in front of bunches of people. I am working on that dream right now... but as a child I never thought it would be so much work and practice T_T
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone ever seen Mary Poppins? Well there's a character in that movie named Bert (Dick Van Dyke). He was like a jack of all trades. Always doing different things (like being a one manned band, or a sidewalk chalk artist) while asking for people to put money in his hat.

That's what I wanted to be... Just some talented nomad. A person who was able to scrape together a living just by doing whatever they wanted.

It sucked to grow up and realize how unrealistic that was. By the third grade I had decided upon being an art teacher. And that's still a goal. Just to influence people. To inspire. Maybe help someone discover their creative strengths... that'd be awesome.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Has anyone ever seen Mary Poppins? Well there's a character in that movie named Bert (Dick Van Dyke). He was like a jack of all trades. Always doing different things (like being a one manned band, or a sidewalk chalk artist) while asking for people to put money in his hat.

That's what I wanted to be... Just some talented nomad. A person who was able to scrape together a living just by doing whatever they wanted.

It sucked to grow up and realize how unrealistic that was.
    Well technically, that is possible.
    It's just...
    Well, you mostly have to be lucky and extremely charming.

Those two combined with the skills of a jack of all trades (plus locations where you might most be needed, and perhaps some loyal clients who might advertise you to others... or perhaps an urban legend about you), and you'll have it!

..... but really, you'd have to be pretty friggin' lucky and amazingly charming to get that kind of life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast