+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Childhood memories...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Childhood memories...

We've all been a little boy or girl once.. We've all been through those days...When we don't need to worry about things much.. play all the time... get unconditional love... treated like a diamond... you know... ^^

So.. share with us some of the best times during your childhood or the bad times.. or something you hate about it... and being now and before.. which is better to you... ^^

i'll share some of mine as you all share yours..

Dozo~

I can recall Lasura saying she likes eating sand when she was little @.@ ()

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Childhood memories...

Dood, it was the best. Me and my friends always had our little adventures in the front lawn, weather it be me being that homicidal maniac whom was almost impervious to everything, to some demon from hell eating their soul. THAT and playing with our AMAZING action figures. Also non-stop plaing 007 golden Eye and Super Smach Brothers on the N64. It's also funny because all my friends were religious, and I had to pretend I was....lol.

As a child I had some twisted obsession with the "Evil Antagonist". Anything Bad I anted to be, I wanted to win. Horror and Action films were my life, other than those rare adventures films, like Legend, Flash Gordon, and of course one of my favorite movies as today, The Wizard of Oz. The only bad thing was me having to hide who I REALLY was. If only I could re-live it, and remeber some more things.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Dood, it was the best. Me and my friends always had our little adventures in the front lawn, weather it be me being that homicidal maniac whom was almost impervious to everything, to some demon from hell eating their soul. THAT and playing with our AMAZING action figures. Also non-stop plaing 007 golden Eye and Super Smach Brothers on the N64. It's also funny because all my friends were religious, and I had to pretend I was....lol.
    Your avatar proves that.. I remember doing those.. run around with friends...
    going up trees... I have this long rope up this tall tree behind my house... it's as tall as a 10 storey building.. and someone climbed up there to cut some big branches.. so he leave the rope behind... and.. i used that rope to swing like Tarzan..

I remember a funny thing with that swing rope.. theres this... kid from town who just settled in here.. must be from the city i guess... well he befriend me and i went to his house doing stupid things.. then one day he saw me swinging.. and asked me to let him try... Guess what happen.. he fall because his grip was not good enough... and it's quite high from where he fall..2 metres i think....then the second time...he wwas persistant and does it again... this time.. he slipped a little then rammed this brick wall... because he is quite a fatty... the brick hehe...collapse..

And most little kids...stay away from horror movies... i remember a friend peed while watching Hellraiser..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Men!! I don't know!! my childwood was a lit bit harsh!! i had a very straight and a severe education, time to sleep time wake up, time even to talk, lol, my parents were nuts!! i couldnt play at my old beatiful garden( till now i dream about that Garden he he he) my worst nightmare was my etiquette teacher( hate her so much) the only good thing i do remember with joy is my Piano teacher(he was a very funny gentleman), and made a agreement with my parents to let me take Piano lessons at his new school where I met a lot of my childwood friends....lucky those who had a great childwood ha ha ha
    Last edited by Arukih; Dec 11, 2007 at 09:33 AM.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

My childhood rocked!!! Unlike most kids currently (In my citie at least), I was an actual child. I lived life like a child--well, I still do today LOL--me and my friends would climb up this thing that looked like a flying saucer in my elementary school playground and we'd kick all of the girls out of it, blockin the exits. "No girls allowed!" we screamed as we threw girls from the saucer (looking back, I feel bad 'cuz they were pretty high up--about ten feet). LOL.

We skipped rocks, were addicted to TMNT like it was crack, I even seen Power Rangers live toward my early teens. LOL. When I was growing up, my brother, Mark and my sister, LaToya were like my best friends. When I wasn't chillin' with my friends, I was playin' video games and just being random, goofy kids with my siblings (It was comforting. And looking back, I wish that I never found out that I had eight other siblings. Back when it was just three of us, s*** went smooth).

I collected BUCKETS of Legos and all the adults used to encourage my drawing talent. I felt like I was the coolest kid in the world, when I was young. Sometimes, I still do, LOL.
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Dec 11, 2007 at 07:52 AM. Reason: The Colors, Duke! The COLORS!!!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoyed the freedom I had in my early childhood. I was free to play with my friends and my family wasn't having any really bad problems yet so it was peaceful. But thats what made it enjoyable.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    Men!! I don't know!! my childwood was a lit bit harsh!! i had a very straight and a severe education, time to sleep time wake up, time even to talk, lol, my parents were nuts!! i couldnt play at my old beatiful garden( till now i dream about that Garden he he he) my worst nightmare was my etiquette teacher( hate her so much) the only good thing i do remember with joy is my Piano teacher(he was a very funny gentleman), and made a agreement with my parents to let me take Piano lessons at his new school where I met a lot of my childwood friends....like those who had a great childwood ha ha ha
    If all those years you missed beign a child, why not take that chance now? Honestly giving in to your inner child is probably one of the greatest feelings. Hell, take some days off, get with some friends and just....let go, get some dolls, action figures, play "pretend", act like you're shooting each other, get into light saber fights. My friend Tom and I still get into light saber fights, Tim and I still do all that "bang bang". That's all I can really say...I still let go, hell i DON'T want to grow up.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    If all those years you missed beign a child, why not take that chance now? Honestly giving in to your inner child is probably one of the greatest feelings. Hell, take some days off, get with some friends and just....let go, get some dolls, action figures, play "pretend", act like you're shooting each other, get into light saber fights. My friend Tom and I still get into light saber fights, Tim and I still do all that "bang bang". That's all I can really say...I still let go, hell i DON'T want to grow up.
    I dont want to be misteken as a crazy and frustrated person well u know, I had to grow up very early to get out of my parents place thats why i cant act like that!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast