+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Childhood memories...

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Childhood memories...

Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    I dont want to be misteken as a crazy and frustrated person well u know, I had to grow up very early to get out of my parents place thats why i cant act like that!!
    =o =o =o =o =o!!!!

Grow up too early?! that is impossible! You can act like that, you just need to meet the right people. Lol. And no one said you are crazy or some frustrated mental person. One day, just ONE day, try? Please? Sorry for nagging this on...I should stop.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    =o =o =o =o =o!!!!

Grow up too early?! that is impossible! You can act like that, you just need to meet the right people. Lol. And no one said you are crazy or some frustrated mental person. One day, just ONE day, try? Please? Sorry for nagging this on...I should stop.
    well here in Portugal ppl can let their parents houses with 16 year old and never come back and parents cant do much about it.

I wasnt so happy at my parents place so i left and i started to live by myself, workin and study at same time, i do havenot time to fool around, but if I would do something like that, ppl around me would lose respect for me and wouldnt take me serious( well is very different to grow in very polite word and not been taken as crazy person if i act differentlythat is my world, dont worry I like it!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

"No girls allowed!" we screamed as we threw girls from the saucer (looking back, I feel bad 'cuz they were pretty high up--about ten feet).
    Ohh... this reminds me... when we were child.. we somehow.. thinks.. that girls are... "yuck,... " and girls thinks boys are "ewww,...." Hmm... How did this happen? @.@
    It's like a desease... infectious... i remember i can mingle well with girls when i was a kid.. then... i started to be friends with some boy group and they sorta build the hate in girls...

and man... ouch... those poor girls..

oh wow... @.@ arukih.. wow... i can never live alone without my parent.. and im damn 18.. -.-

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

My childhood, oh don't get me started, makes me too woeful... I miss my childhood so much. Before you ask, yes, I have unnaturally good memory. This whole post is just for my general childhood experiences from when I was four. (0_0') XD

First off, I was born in the Philippines, Baguio City to be specific. I lived in a culdesac sort of area, and I loved it, since all my neighbors were also my cousins... We had, like, pot-luck—everyone brings food—barbecues every weekend night, and when we had time, we always played video games... Good ol' Famicom, though out in the West they called it an Atari. And living in the Philippines, we got a lot of Japanese shows on air—and in English too— that you could only find on specialty, expensive channels out in the West. Anime for everyone, and subtitled Japanese game shows along the lines of Kakeshi's Castle and stuff like that. it was funny seeing everyone fall down into the water, though I never understood why... And along with the pot-luck barbecues, sometimes we had firecrackers and fireworks to set off. If I recall correctly, there were no laws against setting off fireworks unless you're like, doing it for arson. And then there were the albino bunnies my uncle owned, and then the chicks and chickens, and the dogs, and the cats... Oh, and the random cheese-covered french fry stands around the marketplace was awesome. And walking around on the crowded streets, and going on big bridge-like things over the city streets, all crowded and stuff... perhaps not the best of sanitary activities XD, but I cherished my childhood so much, eerything associated with it I'm gonna associate it with blissful, carefree rapture. And then there were the clouds, too... We had enormous clouds... all sorts, though my favorite were the fast-moving big poofy white ones... They went by so fast, it's unreal. But then there were a lot of impoverished on the streets... Though I have this one especially tender memory. My mom and I—dad was in America, waiting for us to get our VISAs and the like—, we used to go out a lot and eat out at restaurants and stuff. One time, we had dinner, and our leftover pansit—noodles— filled the whole plastic container. And then, there was this little boy outside the restaurant, perhaps ten, and she got up, went outside, and gave the food to him. Yeah... Mom and I used to stay at hotels a lot, too, in manila. I remember waiting once in the lobby and a lot of the staff—all young ladies— were watching TV, some old horror TV special in Tagalog. i don't remember much of it, but I remember enjoying watching it. Though not all memories of hotels are that pleasant... I was four or threee, I don't exactly know, and I don't remember, but my mom and I had to go downstairs and talk to the... bell-hop or whatever you call it. I was wearing a dress that time... He looked at me in such a way that made me uncomfortable, but I didn't say anything.

I moved to southern California when I was four. We still had those good ol', classic Nickelodeon shows on air, but it was a little odd... Eh? Hey, aren't there any houses here with roofs made of scrap-metal—my old house... heh XD)? And I used to sit on the living room couch and stare up at the ceiling. When my mother asked me what was the matter, I replied, "Mom... the house is so big..." I also noticed the lack of Jeepneys on the streets, and that I had to sit in a car seat instead of my mom's lap while in a car... Oh, adn i remember when my mom first had to learn how to drive. My dad would drive around the local areas, teach her the directions, and then sometimes she'd have to drive. She was a little afraid and confused at first, but she's really gotten the hang of it. And I remember when she first got a job at Target, that was when I was five, in first grade... I sulked in the parking lot for a while. I thought it was silly to do that, but I just felt like it, anyway. I also remember my first time with a computer... I was playing a little flash game and whenever I lost, it said "press the 'R' key to restart". It took me a while to figure out what the heck they were talking about XD. I read a lot on nature when I was little, too... I started learning when I was three, and by the time I was four I was reading on stuff like global warming, African ecosystems, the oeans, spiders, the weather, why people got sick, about diseases like the Bola virus, a little on the Spanish Flu, stuff like that... That artist's rendition of the nerves in a human body always creeped me out because he left the eyeballs in... he looked like a skeleton/scarecrow monster sorta thing, but everntually I got over it after a month. XD.
    Last edited by abby724; Dec 11, 2007 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Typos...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to abby724 For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Dec 13, 2007)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Thats an interesting story there... thank you for sharing

-It is true... :/ i miss those times too... i miss the time where theres still a bush behind my house.. the "tarzan" swing.. the big enormous tree... the little river filled with little fishes down in the bushes ( i catch some home for my oscar fish's food he loves em small fishes... i usually sit down next to the pool and watch him "hunt" hehe...

-My house when i was year 2-6 was like a small... farm...small one.. theres chicken everywhere... monkeys sometimes invade in the kitchen... -.- (i remember a monkey took away a neighbour's house phone because the ring startled the monkey.. thus the monkey... well ripped it and defecate near it ) I have 3 geese...which i scared of most when i was 3 to 4... they always chase me away i'd cry and run.. they bit me once.. ahh that reminds me of of this little chicken... it also run after me... -.- god.. what did i do to them to deserve all those running.... I remember my mom breeding rabbits fun

-Because i lived in a farm like house.. i have all sorts of experiences in the past... mostly regarding to chickens.. i can even crow like a rooster been long since i last do that.. now i forgot how to do it...

I started learning when I was three, and by the time I was four I was reading on stuff like global warming, African ecosystems, the oeans, spiders, the weather, why people got sick, about diseases like the Bola virus, a little on the Spanish Flu, stuff like that
    wa? thats kinda early.. i dont even know how to read when i was 5... i learn things damn slow before this.. i dont even know what those are when i was a kid.. heck.. i can't even speak in English nor understand them all i know when i was 5 is... 123 (just that...) and i can only remember abc till... f?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the best childhood memory ive got was...

All the time me and my best friend are together!

I still remember that time i was with my best friend at the peaceful,quiet and a clean place to be.. The farm! We love playing there! We've done lots of fun acticities with my other friends! And i never forget the time my friend, Pauline, ask me to swim at the mud! Yup!! Its a mud! At first i cant really do it.. But she really force me! No choice, shes my best friend. So for that i swimed! I walk slowly through the mud.. And then! you know it... Gross!! Yikes.. Hehe.. I really cant take it anymore so i choose to go! And i just threw her away from me to the MUD!! Wahaha..

So i think im very unlucky on this childhood day! Whew! Well lemme tell you.. So its a bad day for me! How would i say it? Im very shy.. But for you, i'll say it

I was 9 yrs. old that time and it was my worst day ever! First we go to a very beautiful province here called Jala-Jala. After that we took a bath and i accidentally picked the hair conditioner instead of shampoo! That conditioner was owned by my snobish cousin! She'll hurt me when she see's me using it! So that! Happened! She see me! Hurt me plenty! I think it gets her mad cause that was the last conditioner she've got! And she need to buy from a far-far away! Cause province's stores are really far to go! She did'nt actually buyed it herself instead she ask me to! Hmp..My knees are very tiring after i get back home. And after that especially i'll have wounds.. I could'nt take a swim! My other little cousin and my niece really enjoy their swimming but not me! *cries* Oh sorry *clears throat* I was just jelous that time! They swim while i'll not! I cant swim cause Swimmings here have a chemical that when you swim on it, your wounds will experience more pain! I hate my life that time... And then its time to come home! Woot! But my luck does'nt still work! Oh No!! So its the day we need to go home.. We eat breakfast first before we ride into the car to get back home. Well im just unlucky cause my chair has been broken! OUCH! So for that.. another wound!! Even i fall down to the ground they still laugh at me.. I must be really ashamed! Oh.. God!! Why am i telling you this? Theres one more.. The yuckiest one!! Yikes.. But i should'nt tell it! Im too ashamed! Well.. hehe! Thats all!
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

darn it! why do people have lots of fun childhood memories... my sildhood was too filled with house, school, house types of activities... hah! people should have given me more time to have fun back then... poor me... anyway...

hmm... my fondest memory was when i met our neighbor on my 4th or 5th birthday... she was my first friend in the neighborhood... sadly we were liing in a temporary home (rental) back then and needed to move... she was my first friend... yup...

that's because even in school, i wa too cooped up with the expectations of my parents to do good and be at the top of everything there is to top... sigh.. oh well... that's life... can't do anything about that now can we?

it's over and done with... let's move on and just live life now shall we?

retuning to normal mode...
    execute...
    bye...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

my Childhood was a half/normal one ... i got to know so much harsh realities in life pretty early ...*all who know where i am will get to know what i mean* ... so yeah but it was sure much fun than now *sigh* ...
    one of the things i wanted to mention .. when i was third-grade at primary school .. i fought with a boy in my class .. later we made up and thus we became best friends! but now i can barely see him around @.@
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast