+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Childhood memories...

Newbie Dark Hero Kazuma is off to a good start Dark Hero Kazuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Childhood memories...

Ehh....my childhood wasn't that great. Growing up what I was in a world of Gods...it was torture...I even took the torture for my twin brother...Nothing was every that great back then....Even after leaving that place, I never had a great childhood.....My story is a very long one....if you wish to know, send me a message through Myspace or something..

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Tetsanosuke.... i believe me and my friends are more.. well.. advanced.. than the way you guys play...

We don't have money to buy them toy guns and all... but... we are smart.. we make them our selves..

we get this chunk of wood and shape it so it would look like a rifle...not accurately made but just some hammering here and there and its done.. then we put a small chunk of wood in the end,..tie it with lots of rubber band and put under it a much smaller rod like wood so the wood would look like a miniature see saw... and put this nail at the front... strap some wore rubber band around it... and it's done

the ammos are some sort of fruit... we would pin it under the "see saw" and then pull the rubber band string from the nail in front and when we want to shoot it.. we just press the back of the "see saw" and there we launched a bullet and immitate a gun shot sound..

It hurts when you get hit though... but who cares.. it's fun to shoot others... and im such a pro sharp shooter... hiding behind trees and under bricks...and shoot people (enemy ) when they least notice it... fun indeed... we have our own teams to fight.. and sometimes we switch the members.. great hell of a fun... ^^

I remember one case when i was attacked by a few at the same time.. cornered me.. and theres no way to run..and they all shoot... good thing i have this small sword thing.. i deflect all the shots.. i don't know how i do it.. was pure luck.. and i shoot 2 of them back with 2 guns..(always keep a spare gun cause reload takes time.. )

and sheesh dark hero... feel sorry for ya... hope things are better for you now ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was younger, about 3 or 4, (yes, younger, I'm only 13!) I was very shy. When kids would ask me if I wanted to play I would run across the playground to my big sis. We would always buy ice cream after a "tiring" day. But, one time, when I was waiting for my ice cream, a familiar guy came in with his dad. We both stood near each other and waited for our ice creams. When the ice cream was ready, the ice cream girl gave it to us, only she switched our ice cream. I was supposed to have cookies and cream instead she gave me vanilla. So I cried. Then he told me to switch ice creams and we did. After that we became friends and he introduced me to his other friends and we soon became the "GMC15". Don't ask me what that means, cause honestly, I don't know. Until now, we're still friends and goes to the ice cream shop every now and then.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Dec 15, 2007 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Grammar & spelling

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

aww.. thats a cute story..

Well to tell you the truth..i was darn shy too... i was so shy i did not have any friends except my cousin from kindergarden till the third year of primary school... i am quiet and always sit alone...i don't talk to anyone and i just sit there quietly...learning and studying like a good little boy.. but i hardly do homeworks though.. weird me..

Then...one day i was watching them boys playing... well they were playing tag that day...and i just sit under this tall shady tree where the wind feels nice lol.. i wanted to play but.. lol..shyness overcome me.. ^^

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Tetsanosuke.... i believe me and my friends are more.. well.. advanced.. than the way you guys play...

We don't have money to buy them toy guns and all... but... we are smart.. we make them our selves..

we get this chunk of wood and shape it so it would look like a rifle...not accurately made but just some hammering here and there and its done.. then we put a small chunk of wood in the end,..tie it with lots of rubber band and put under it a much smaller rod like wood so the wood would look like a miniature see saw... and put this nail at the front... strap some wore rubber band around it... and it's done

the ammos are some sort of fruit... we would pin it under the "see saw" and then pull the rubber band string from the nail in front and when we want to shoot it.. we just press the back of the "see saw" and there we launched a bullet and immitate a gun shot sound..

It hurts when you get hit though... but who cares.. it's fun to shoot others... and im such a pro sharp shooter... hiding behind trees and under bricks...and shoot people (enemy ) when they least notice it... fun indeed... we have our own teams to fight.. and sometimes we switch the members.. great hell of a fun... ^^

I remember one case when i was attacked by a few at the same time.. cornered me.. and theres no way to run..and they all shoot... good thing i have this small sword thing.. i deflect all the shots.. i don't know how i do it.. was pure luck.. and i shoot 2 of them back with 2 guns..(always keep a spare gun cause reload takes time.. )

and sheesh dark hero... feel sorry for ya... hope things are better for you now ^^
    Yes, more advanced. But we only have one airsoft gun. The rest were just broom handles or swifter duster pipes or otherwise whatever we could find.

We used to have PvC pipes, but they all broke. I had duct taped one but it just didn't work out too well. >.>

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys and guns... *rollseyes*

*pokes Ray a few times* you mean person laughing about me... Yes, I remember eating sand (most children do eat sand, but few remember... I remember) and it tasted good and I'm sill alive so what?

Well, I've always been quiet and shy, but, I have always had m party of people who I hanged around with. And someohow I was always the boss- everyone came to our house to play, so I was kinda the one who decides and stuff.

The explains why I always take lead in teams (or don't do team work at all )

And that also must be a reason I guess I've always been the main character when we dealed parts in cartoons we watched (that was like the most fun thing we did, sadly not much, because we didn't get to sit in much), for example, I (and my best friend) was Leonardo in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... It was fun, I had two knifes, my sis was Michelangello and she had umm... sosages I think , my cousin was Rafaello and he had two forks and my other best friend was Donatello and had a broom. We just sat around with these things and watched the cartoon, sometimes we went further and immitated it Did you notice that he fell in garbage bins a lot? Well we did and everyone got to laugh at me for a change

Also, we played stuff like "Home", "Tag", "Higher than Ground" and other stuff.

One of my favourite, most funny memory was wen we played a kind of "Home". We had (and still have) this huge pile of rocks and that was our home. And then... we wanted pets Guess what we did? Well... I got myself a dog- a painted two eyes and a mouth on a rock, put it on a leesh (silple string) and pulled it around like a dog. Later we understood that it's too heavy and used lumps of wood instead. But that was great!!!

Another great thing was our fights. We have a lot of apple trees and a lot of roofs in our garden. So we got on the roofs, where the apples were falling. One team on one room, the other- on the other roof and we just threw apples at each other- rotten or hard- didn't matter. We just smashed apples against each other! Great fun!!! ^^

And the last thing I'll mention will be the "circus" game we played We were some kind of circus artists and my sister was like the guy who introduces us. And, those who had no talents, just watched ^^ So we were walking on fences (I was the master in that!), we hanged down from trees, climbed those trees, did tricks on branches, like holding to the branches only with feet, and so on... it was fun and dangerous.. I greatly enjoyed it

That's about all... ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasura For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Dec 17, 2007)

Thanks

Lasura...

You seem to like past times which is a bit grossy... i can remember a few of my grossy times...

I once jumped into a quicksand... well a weak one was fun... about 10 guys were there... we were actually playing bike and making small stunts (stupid guys xD) on this wide orange sand building site (now filled with bungalows) then we got tired so we stop by the man made lake to look at fishes... then one of the guys fell in the quick sand... and seeing he is having fun doing it again after getting "rescued" one by one starts jumping in... and the quick sand gets more and more deeper XD i sunk as deep as my chest..

Another happened while we were playing with bamboo swords.. well made by us... we found 5 rats in the drain..real big ones. Then one of our friends cornered them slowly until they are unable to run and there.. we slaughter the rats with the "swords" one by one..

ahh... Pvc pipes.. i remember watching some of our friend's dad put some lead in an iron Pipe... it turned the pipe into a super cannon.. damn powerful one but without a bullet.. only a damn boom sound and the pipe was... hehe...obliterated.. nice view but dangerous
    Last edited by RayMe; Dec 16, 2007 at 12:10 AM.

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I don't want to get into the bad here. I don't feel like mixing all the way heavy sh_t up with the good stuff I want to write. There fore, I'm just gonna share a few good memories.

I have a veg recollection of a memory where I am sitting on the floor playing with my cowboys and indians, and the new covered wagon I got as a present from my Grandfather. He lived with us when I was a kid, and I loved him. It was a It was a big thing (the wagon), at least a foot high, about two feet long, and I loved the thing. I have never forgotten it.

I remember walking to the end of our porch roof, and jumping off into the snow. When I was a kid, the snow got as high as our porch roof every year. It was a great feeling. You just jump right out into the snow, and sink down into it. Till your Mother caught onto the fact that you were all doing it, and put a stop to it. Yet, we always did it.

I remember going to the Beach at Cape May every year as a small kid. We walk the board walk. "Watch the tram car please... Please keep your hands in the tram car at all times.". The salt-water taffy. Feeding the seagulls. Yeah, I was that kid. One of my favorite things was seeing the Cement ship. There was a little less of it every year. I often wonder if any of it is still in view.

I remember after my last cat died, it was very hard for me. She had been with me from the day she was born, till the days she died in my arms. She died just shy of her twenty-first birthday. She was like my child. How could you not love something desperately after twenty-one years. So I took her death very hard. Man, still gets to me.

I know this memory starts out sad, but it gets better.

My depression sank deeper, and I just didn't know what to do. I remember coming home from work one day, and the whole family was over. They said a package had come for me, and the box was in on my bed. I was expecting a book, so I said no big deal, I'll get it later.

They kept pressing, finally I went to get "the book"... Yeah, you got it. So, I see this huge box on my bed, and I am thinking it's not the book (ya' think? lol). I opened it, and there it was. The tiniest kitten (her pics on my profile page). I remember picking her up, and just crying for about twenty minutes. Desperately holding onto this tiny ball of fluff.

She is my new shadow. She greets me at the door every day when I get home. She sleeps every night beside me in the crook of my arm. Yeah, let's hope for at least another twenty-one years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast