+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Children...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Children...

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

- Would you follow the ways of how your parents raise you? or you have your own ways?
    - How protective would you be?
    - Do you think that caning or beating you're child is a good way to dicipline them? (well this is famous among Asians)
    - What do you do to dicipline them?
    - If you only have one child.. would you be.. well you know...treat him/her like a princess/prince?
    I wouldn't completely follow the way my parents brought me up, because as a child, and even now, I didn't like certain aspects of the way I was raised. I don't want my children to experience it either. Things like threatening to abuse, even if they never followed through with it, still brings back memories.

I'd be protective of them as I am to every other infant, but I wouldn't want them to be completely dependand on me either. To discipline, I'm not really sure what I'd do, but it'd never be physical. As for whether I'd pamper my child if I only had one - I'd pamper all children, not just mine. xD

- Do you think it's essential for you to have kids.. or you think life is better without them...
    I love children so of courseee I think it's essential to have kids of my own one day.

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    Well basically, I don't(really) like kids... They're so annoying, and hard headed creatures...errrr..they're used to make my head explode.... Ohh well..
    I'm sorry but I just have to ask - have you ever been to a daycare centre before? If you have, didn't you find the kids oh so cute and adorable? You can't dislike them. =] If you haven't, I suggest you pay a visit to one as a volunteer worker or something, because I've been doing volunteer work at local daycare centres for the past eight months or so, and I've never regretted a single moment of it.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

assuming i get married (not ever) i well try to raise them right that i see fit. On one hand kids take up time and money. Money you could of use to buy your new car or your house if you havent had any kids. on the other, you can get a better sleep at night without your kid waking up at 12 at night. i will not to spoil the kid or that child could become too spoiled or somthing

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't raise them the way I was raised. Not one bit like I was raised. For one I would never hit my child. There is other punishments other then hitting. Like grounding or taking something away from the child.
    I believe that I would be very protective of my child. In certain ways though. You can't child your child from the world you have to let them see it for the way it is.
    I myself do not believe that beating a child is a good way to discipline a child
    coming from an experience of being beaten as a child. All it did was made me resent my step parents even more. It made me act out even more. If I was going to get beat for it anyways I was going to do it. It never affected me like being grounded did. I mean you beat the child it's over within 5 minutes. The child forgets. If you ground them then it can last as long as the parent feels it should.
    As I've currently stated to discipline my child I would use the groundation method. I wouldn't resort to beating or emotional or mental abuse. I think that the use of taking things away is more affective then anything.
    I believe that even if you have more then one child you should treat them as if they were special. Though if I could only have one there is always adoption to have more. Either way that one child would be more then a prince or princess to me it would be my future.
    I'm not to sure if I believe I HAVE to have them. It would be nice to have a baby that I could hold and love. A child that I could raise and teach right and wrong to. I love children so maybe it is important for me to have one now that I'm married. Actually I've wanted to have a baby ever since I was 13. Long story that I would not like to get into. All in all I will take what God gives me.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

As for whether I'd pamper my child if I only had one - I'd pamper all children, not just mine. xD
    you really like childrens it seems oh wait...

If you haven't, I suggest you pay a visit to one as a volunteer worker or something, because I've been doing volunteer work at local daycare centres for the past eight months or so, and I've never regretted a single moment of it.
    that proves it..

If you ground them then it can last as long as the parent feels it should.
    you forget technology... games.. internet... you should restrict that too to make them feel more..

Hmm catsenditback,.... well it is worth the sacrifice i think... when you are old... they gonna be taking care of you if you took good care and teach them good..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I wouldn't raise them the way I was raised. Not one bit like I was raised. For one I would never hit my child. There is other punishments other then hitting. Like grounding or taking something away from the child.

you forget technology... games.. internet... you should restrict that too to make them feel more..

Hmm catsenditback,.... well it is worth the sacrifice i think... when you are old... they gonna be taking care of you if you took good care and teach them good..

That's what I said in the first answer to your questions. If my child was grounded they would be grounded from everything. The TV the phone the internet the radio (if they were old enough the car) any type of game they had. They would pretty much just sit in their room and do nothing. I would hate doing it but I think they would learn.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats no protective.. imagine you have a daughter.. and she went to this party.. and went back raped by 18 guys.. because she was drunk or the guys were drunk or... they intentionally did that... they must be supervised... send her with someone you can trust and able to help in very tight problems..
    Well this is where teaching BEFORE that comes in- if the dfoughter is well rised she would never get drunk and wouldn't go to a dangeruous party and wouldn't walk around alone... I know that... Because that is how I am. I have no freaking want to go somewhere alone or get teribly drunk and I'll find out if there are many people I know in the party. Won't go to any party. Why should I? what's the fun?

Well there is a boundaries to beating them up... I'll use them... punishing methods before going harder on them if they are stubborn... detention wont work these days... well they have computer and all in their room and...i will use a lot of reward methods.. for example.. you help me clean dishes... you get some candies or... money... or ect ect... lol... i'll go penniless this way...
    Oh no... that's so wrong!!!!!!!!! Children have to help you in kitchen and clean their own rooms!!!!!!!! They are not getting a reward from me! I give them food, I work hard for them, they must do as much as put the dishes in the washing machine and help me clean up once a week with no reward.

I know my children won't be stubborn, I know so much better how to treat such little brats! They will feel ashamed for anything wrong they might have done from one look from me. I know. I feel like that because of my mother. And I know I won't have no patience to deal with their stubborn nature so that will grow out of them.

Hmmm you never been with kids much i guess... you should try and go near with kids more.. build confidence and your interest into nurturing and taking care of them ^^
    Yea right. And then they'll either run into a swing again or they will start crying like crazy or whatever... I'm freaking scred of them. I like children when they start talking normaly and understand me perfectly when I say: "Stay here!" or something...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

First off I don't even know if I am going to even be having kids, if so I'd want it to be two daughters and I'd name them both Elizabeth and Lucrecia. But I shouldn't be picky.

anywho I'd raise them:

- Have them learn things for thermsleves (Such as pain, sticking forks in outlets) if it's going to hurt them, they'll learn.
    - Raise them to be their own person, not shove down my ideals down their throat, I'll only post temporary morals for them, until they can develop some of their own.
    - Of course raise them to NOT give up, always to try and make your damn dreams come true
    - Raise them to kick the crap outta anyone who tries to molest them or any of that

that's about it...really.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure his mother is already gonna say the same thing, but I want to help raise my son to be a model citizen and a respectful gentleman. I want my son to not make the same mistakes that I made and I want him to know the difference between right and wrong. I want him to have a sense of justice and peace--to be non-confrontational unless necessary.

I want him to learn the same things my mom and "dad" taught me. Treat others the way you wanna be treated. Never put your hands on a female, unless it's a loving gentle touch--for they are creators of life and should be respected as such. I want my son to be one of those kids that other younglings will look at him and say, "He's so nice and cool, I want to be his friend." ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast