Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Elements

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Chinese Elements

Link: Chinese Elements

Characteristics of the five elements

Water: Solitude, privacy, introspection, philosophy, mystery, truth, honesty, anxiety, nervousness, insecurity. (Images: Black, Night, Winter)

Wood: Leadership, assertiveness, creativity, planning, decision-making, competitiveness, conflict, anger, frustration. (Images: Green, Morning, Spring)

Fire: Self-expression, emotional extremes, empathy, extrovert, attention-seeking, sociable, talkative. (Images: Red, Mid-day, Midsummer)

Earth: Caring, supportive, nourishing, family-oriented, stability, grounding, "mother hen", worrier. (Images: Yellow, Afternoon, Late summer)

Metal: Precise, meticulous, logical, analytical, moderation, self-control, morality, tendency to pessimism (Images: White, Evening, Autumn)
    So, which element are you? What category do you fit into? After reading the article on the link, do you agree with the Chinese element theory? Why? Whynot? Do things like these interest you?

Me, because of mere interest, I do a lot of research on them, and take many quizzes. My elements are Fire and Water, and have always been. I'm going to have to agree on the theory, only because of personal experience.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chinese Elements

Water: Solitude, privacy, introspection, philosophy, mystery, truth, honesty, anxiety, nervousness, insecurity. (Images: Black, Night, Winter)

Metal: Precise, meticulous, logical, analytical, moderation, self-control, morality, tendency to pessimism (Images: White, Evening, Autumn)
    My element would be water and metal , and i do agree with the theory because of personal experience and my personality.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    My elements would be water and metal, i do agree with the theory because of personal experience and my personality.
    lol, so you are a pessimist then, hmm? Well, being precise at things is good too. Water and Fire express my personality both. Which is why I am both elements instead of one. I'm mainly fire though. I had to take a test on it in dance class, which is what got me interested in the whole thing. But I must say I do agree. It makes sense to me.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well im more of a water person solitude, privacy, mystery, truth, honesty, anxiety, nervousness, insecurity best describes my personality the best,but metal also describes me to precise, meticulous, logical are also say some thing about me.Also why do u agree
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Chinese Elements

Well, I am fire self-expressive HECK YES!!!!, emotional extremes-not so much-, empathy -yes yes yes that's me-, extrovert- it is like it is READING ME!!!!, attention-seeking -hmmmm...next!!!!- , sociable, yes I am very sociable, talkative -"can somebody shut her up????" Hmmmmmm....... maaaaaaayyyyybeeeee.... like 80%? maybe. (Images: Red, Mid-day, Midsummer)
    and on chinese zodiac signs I am tiger.... What a combination!!!!!!! and the funny thing is that both descriptions -tiger and fire- describe me almos with detail... it is creepy and weird.....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

Well im more of a water person solitude, privacy, mystery, truth, honesty, anxiety, nervousness, insecurity best describes my personality the best,but metal also describes me to precise, meticulous, logical are also say some thing about me. and why do u agree
    As I said, the reasons behind the elements make sense to me. They define a person thoroughly. Examples are you, me, and many others who will come upon this thread. Most who I know agree with the elements' characteristics. So I'd say they are pretty accurate.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Earth: Caring, supportive, nourishing, family-oriented, stability, grounding, "mother hen", worrier. (Images: Yellow, Afternoon, Late summer)

Well my elements would be earth and metal. These two elements seem to describe me the most and i've based it on personality and experiences. Out of my friendship group at school i'm dubbed the 'mother' because i'm apparently seen as caring and always concerned for other.
    In a way, i like to be logical but not all the time. I have a lot of self-control which i'm proud of.
    I don't think i have a reason to believe this theory or not to believe it. Only i think it just interested in this, thus doesn't mean i have to believe in this theory.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I guess that would make me a water-wood guy, like a swamp I guess.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast