Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Elements

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chinese Elements

Haha, a swamp?

So being a combination of all five would make me something of a... a mining pool on fire?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

After reading through the five elements,I posess some of the qualities of all elements except Earth.
    Water: Solitude,privacy,philosophy,anxiety,nervousness
    Wood: Anger,frustration,planning
    Fire: Empathy
    Metal: Self Control(to some degree),tendency to pessimism,morality(to some degree as well).
    But i reckon to improve my character,i need to posess all those qualities and i am going to work on those area by experience.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait. You would like to possess ALL those qualities? Not all of them are good, you know. >__>

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    After reading through the five elements,I posess some of the qualities of all elements except Earth.
    Water: Solitude,privacy,philosophy,anxiety,nervousness
    Wood: Anger,frustration,planning
    Fire: Empathy
    Metal: Self Control(to some degree),tendency to pessimism,morality(to some degree as well).
    But i reckon to improve my character,i need to posess all those qualities and i am going to work on those area by experience.
    Are sure you would like to improve your character, i sounds like that if you get all qualities from:

Water: Solitude, privacy, introspection, philosophy, mystery, truth, honesty, anxiety, nervousness, insecurity. (Images: Black, Night, Winter)

Wood: Leadership, assertiveness, creativity, planning, decision-making, competitiveness, conflict, anger, frustration. (Images: Green, Morning, Spring)

Fire: Self-expression, emotional extremes, empathy, extrovert, attention-seeking, sociable, talkative. (Images: Red, Mid-day, Midsummer)

Earth: Caring, supportive, nourishing, family-oriented, stability, grounding, "mother hen", worrier. (Images: Yellow, Afternoon, Late summer)

Metal: Precise, meticulous, logical, analytical, moderation, self-control, morality, tendency to pessimism (Images: White, Evening, Autumn)

I just sounds like you would end up like a time bomb that no one can really trust . I mean, you have self-control, but then you will also get anger and frustration, which is the opposite of selv-control and then one day you get to egde and you won't be able to control it

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I just sounds like you would end up like a time bomb that no one can really trust . I mean, you have self-control, but then you will also get anger and frustration, which is the opposite of selv-control and then one day you get to egde and you won't be able to control it
    Hey well we are human and we aren't the same everyday. I see your point their with the contrast between self-control and then anger/frustration. I'm sure thats not going to happen in a days time. But if someone was really a mix of these elements, well lets just say they have a wide range of emotions they can express. ^ ^

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah... But still, it would be alot of different qualities to have, if not to many...

Thanks

Yeah, but from what I gather from JefferyXie's post, it sounds like he wants all the bad qualities. >__>

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would say I'm water and Earth.

Being Pisces and all. I can get easily emotional lol.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast