Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Elements

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chinese Elements

Insecruity does not mean your emo. That's normal. Teens are supposed to feel insecure. I'm insecure and I'm not emo. Besides I felt isolated when I was in elementry school. We all did at one point or another.
    Last edited by Descended From Darkness; Mar 08, 2007 at 02:36 PM.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

True, but Water does have the characteristics that emos have. Which is probabaly why hassun said that. I don't know because I'm not her. Whatever, it's fine.

I'm just glad that I'm both Fire and Water. My two favorite elements, and I happen to have characteristics of both! Yeah. That's good.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Weird... The personality test in that site said that I am:

Upfront - Water --> Solitude, privacy, introspection, philosophy, mystery, truth, honesty, anxiety, nervousness, insecurity. (Images: Black, Night, Winter)

Supported by - Wood--> Leadership, assertiveness, creativity, planning, decision-making, competitiveness, conflict, anger, frustration. (Images: Green, Morning, Spring)

My energy comes from - Fire--> Self-expression, emotional extremes, empathy, extrovert, attention-seeking, sociable, talkative. (Images: Red, Mid-day, Midsummer)
    Lastly, the results said that I have bad intolerance and that I should calm down and be more generous.... (T3T)

Baa....
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sazza2488 View Post
    Earth dragon sounds pretty cool.

My chinese year is the year of the dragon. So am I some water-earth dragon lol?
    Last time I looked at that booked it turned out that it was birthdays lol, guess you can say your a water dragon.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Water: privacy, philosophy, mystery, truth, honesty, anxiety, nervousness, insecurity. (Images: Black, Night, Winter)

Wood: assertiveness, creativity, planning, decision-making, competitiveness, anger, frustration. (Images: Green, Morning, Spring)

Fire: Self-expression, empathy, extrovert, attention-seeking, sociable, talkative. (Images: Red, Mid-day, Midsummer)

Earth: Caring, supportive, nourishing, family-oriented, stability, grounding, "mother hen", worrier. (Images: Yellow, Afternoon, Late summer)

Metal: Precise, logical, analytical, moderation, self-control, morality, tendency to pessimism (Images: White, Evening, Autumn)

I guess this makes me a weird kind of person eh? I am like this in real life so don't call me weird.. I'm not >.>

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Water: privacy, philosophy, mystery, truth, honesty, anxiety, nervousness, insecurity. (Images: Black, Night, Winter)

Wood: assertiveness, creativity, planning, decision-making, competitiveness, anger, frustration. (Images: Green, Morning, Spring)

Fire: Self-expression, empathy, extrovert, attention-seeking, sociable, talkative. (Images: Red, Mid-day, Midsummer)

Earth: Caring, supportive, nourishing, family-oriented, stability, grounding, "mother hen", worrier. (Images: Yellow, Afternoon, Late summer)

Metal: Precise, logical, analytical, moderation, self-control, morality, tendency to pessimism (Images: White, Evening, Autumn)

I guess this makes me a weird kind of person eh? I am like this in real life so don't call me weird.. I'm not >.>
    That's not really much better than the post I deleted but I guess you tried...

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Fire: Self-expression, emotional extremes, empathy, extrovert, attention-seeking, sociable, talkative. (Images: Red, Mid-day, Midsummer)
    I have always been an extremist. i have a problem I believe. But I also tend to seek out people and a lot of the time my emotions get in the way of my judgement. But I am fire and I like it that way.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie bizy the friggin pirate is off to a good start bizy the friggin pirate's Avatar
    Thanks

Reading the description I'm not what I thought I was (earth) and am actually wood... which... kind of makes me giggle, but that's just cause I'm all immature like that.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast