+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Choose One Drink?

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Choose One Drink?

I have been having this conversation with my friends and out of the sudden she asked me this question?

If you had one drink to choose to drink for the rest of your life......what would it be? And why?

I seriously had to think a lot to give an answer.........and I chose orange juice.
    It is healthy for you, and pretty tasty, and in my opinion could quench your thirst?

So, what about you?
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Newbie Shinu is off to a good start Shinu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Choose One Drink?

Hmm, i would have to go with, strawberry flavoured water. Yep. Tasty and good for you...apparantly

I heard that orange juice is bad for you if you drink during breakfast(?)

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... Japanese style Green Tea. Yummy, refreshing, and good for you.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would drink soda i like it so much its the best drink out there today

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... I think I'd choose kiwi flavoured ramune~ ^o^ keke I mean, in all honesty, I mostly just drink soda nowadays to begin with, so it's not like my health will take any big fall because of it. And my favourite soda of all is kiwi ramune. So... yupp yupp, my decission is made ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

I'd drink water because for one it can be flavored, for two you can add things to it and for 3 it's healthy and keeps you hydrated for longer, however I think i'd die without milk.. it;s in everything... >< that and i;m like a milk-a-holic >< lol
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenLover101 For This Useful Post:

abby724 (Dec 27, 2007)

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    I'd drink water because for one it can be flavored, for two you can add things to it and for 3 it's healthy and keeps you hydrated for longer, however I think i'd die without milk.. it;s in everything... >< that and i;m like a milk-a-holic >< lol
    Dang, you got a point about and water... And no, I can't live without my Vanilla-flavored soymilk...

Okay, okay, I change my mind! I'll have water. I can make tea with it—boil tea leaves in water—, juice with it—just add powder or tablets think of —Tang, if you've heard of it, except less sugar and artificial flavoring—, milk with it—add powder. Yes, you can make milk out of water. If you live near an Asian supermarket, you're guaranteed to find it—, spiced apple cider —powder—, coffee —powdered milk and ground coffee beans, though I actually don't drink coffee...— and hot cocoa —hooray for powder!— Though I admit, I don't think I'll be able to make my own carbonated drinks *soda* , I hate that stuff, anyway. Not healthy at all, and even with diet, still not very nutritional.
    Last edited by abby724; Dec 27, 2007 at 03:13 PM. Reason: DIE, Typos!
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    Dang, you got a point about and water... And no, I can't live without my Vanilla-flavored soymilk...

Okay, okay, I change my mind! I'll have water. I can make tea with it—boil tea leaves in water—, juice with it—just add powder or tablets/ think of Tang, if you've heard of it, except less sugar and artificial flavoring—, milk with it—add powder. Yes, you can make milk out of water. If you live near an Asian supermarket, you're guaranteed to find it—, spiced apple cider —poweder—, coffee —powdered milk and ground coffee beans, though I actually don't drink coffee...— and hot cocoa —hooray for powder!— Though I admit, I don't think I'll be able to make my own carbonated drinks *soda* , I hate that stuff, anyway. Not healthy at all, and even with diet, still not very nutritional.

Yeah i know. ^^ You can have almost anything with water, depending on what you mix with it. -smiles- ^^ you can even add things to make it flavored water.. lol ^^
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast