+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Choose Your Own Zombie Apocalypse

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Choose Your Own Zombie Apocalypse

It's the zombie apocalypse. You have to shoot, run and survive. Here's the catch: You get to choose which type of zombies you get to deal with. Which leads to my question...

Which zombies would you rather deal with? Would you rather have to face the Resident Evil (game, not movie) kind of zombies? The kind that walk slowly, moan and take several bullets to drop, while dealing with the occasional T-Virus experiment? (IE: Licker, Nemesis, etc.) Would you rather face the zombies from 28 Days/Weeks Later? Really fast zombies that don't chase you to eat, but the kind that chase you to kill you and maim you in the process? Or, would you rather have to deal with the zombies from Left 4 Dead? The kind of zombies that are pretty comprable with the zombies in 28 Days/Weeks Later, except a tad bit slower but, there are more and you have tons of special infected lurking in the shadows. (Witch, Boomer, Spitter, Tank, Hunter, Charger, Jockey and Smoker)

Personally, I'd rather be in the zombie apocalypse with the Left 4 Dead Zombies. It's way too easy to get infected by the 28 Days/Weeks Later zombies. They can bleed on you and it's a wrap. Resident Evil zombies would be too easy and I'd drop my guard eventually. L4D is like training for the zombie apocalypse. LOL. I like a challenge and I feel like if hell is gonna be let loose on earth, then it may as well be something that forces people to work together.

What about you?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Choose Your Own Zombie Apocalypse

First i would have to ask, Dose AO count for a zombie apocalypse? Because this place is a waste land of spam and fail.... Lol had to comment about that after seeing how many people where on line here.

Anyway back to the question at hand.Would i rather a Resident Evil kind of zombies,The zombies from 28 Days/Weeks Later or Left 4 Dead zombies ?
    I would have to say, A mix of Resident Evil kind of zombies and Left For Dead zombies.I believe it would make things interesting, Having extremely slow moving zombies with the rare T-Virus experiment showing its ugly head from time to time.Combined with the moderately moving zombies from Left For Dead scurrying about.Should prove to fun and interesting with the right armaments and ammo.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koga23 For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Feb 25, 2011), Peach_follows (Feb 27, 2011)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I never thought about that. That WOULD be interesting indeed. Can you imagine the licker and the smoker attacking at the same time? If you're in a group of four, that's two down already. LOL.

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd agree with you atomic_sprout, because if all hell breaks loose I'd want to bring something to the table, not just sit and wait for the zombies to come to me. Also, I'd say my weapon of choice would be a claymore because it is a long ranged sword, and bullets will run out sooner or later.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Thanks

You can make your own bullets. Hell, a nail gun would probably work too. ^_^

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'd still stick with my clarmore, and heck, I don't know how to make bullets... let alone even a slingshot.lol A nailgun of course cause I have about 80 of those.lol jk
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Newbie Naphiro is off to a good start Naphiro's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd quite like to be in a place with the advanced mutant zombies that actually have a sense of spped, just for the fun of it. ;P

But, being realistic, I'd rather just be with some slow movers which I can just walk away from rather than wasting my energy pushing them over and whacking heads off, unless of course I was surrounded.
    I think I'm going a little bit into depth about this. Oh well, imagination is cool. ^^

Thanks

I was talking to my friend Jeremy about this and he says that it's more practical to be in a situation more like Resident Evil (the first three games). He went on to say, "Have you ever carried 360 rounds? Do you know how much that weighs?" LOL.

I suppose our chances of survival are greater in a RE zombie apocalypse. But still, L4D in real life wouldn't be bad. At least we'd be riding on adrenaline most the time. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast