+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Choose your power!

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Choose your power!

If you meet a guy from another deminsion and he grants you the powers of any anime/manga character you wanted, what would it be and would you use it for good or evil? Why?
    Mine would be the powers from Rezo the Red Priest in The Slayers! I'd use it for evil because with his powers, I could rule the world!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Choose your power!

i dunno! there r so many to choose from! i have always wanted to fly with wings like dark and krad from d.n. angel but i think its a waste to ask for wings.

i would ask for the power of geass.
    i mean common its mind control.

i would probably use it for good ,but then i would probably end up being corrupted and wanting total control of the world. i take over the world faster than u can say lelouch Lamperouge

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i would pick the powers of Goku from DragonBall Z because hes super strong and fast and sayains dont really age it takes a long time for them .

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

for me i'd pick the power of Ligato from Trigun who can stand in the face of someone who can control evn the slightest muscle in his opponent ... and i'd use it for both evil and light depending on my mood!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I prefer telekinetic abilities. With just simple telekinetic abilities, one would be able to do plenty for the sake of self-entertainment. All I would have to do would just be inventive with my abilities rather than just bend spoons. I could apply outward pressure from inside a person's body and/or brain and cause them to explode. I could throw people across the room and into a wall in maximum velocity. I could rip a man to shreds by applying the sheer force of an automobile going 90 mph and rip a man limb from limb.

All in all, it would be entertaining. The only thing I would not be going for would be mutating into a giant fetus.

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    well i would pick the powers of Goku from DragonBall Z because hes super strong and fast and sayains dont really age it takes a long time for them .
     click to show spoiler

Last edited by Innerhell; Apr 02, 2008 at 01:23 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i would want the bone manipulation techniques of Kimimaro from Naruto.

who wouldn;t want to use their spine as a whipe, or fingertips as bullets? that's badass s***!
    Why hello there!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm I would want Karin's bloodmaking powers. The ability to completely take away a person's stress and feelings of unhappiness, would be something I would love to be able to do. Besides if I held it in too long I could go beserk, which means unbelivable strength and speed. So yeah Karin's powers would be good.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I would either want the powers of Kai off of E'S Otherwise or Loki Off of Mythical Dectective Loki Ragnarok. One is just strong psychic power the other is the power of a god. As to if it would be used for good or not, well it would really depend on the situation. I would like to think that I would use it for the greater good, but I would might use some of it for myself. Hey, I'm only human.lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast