+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Choose your power!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Choose your power!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    i would want the bone manipulation techniques of Kimimaro from Naruto.

who wouldn;t want to use their spine as a whip, or fingertips as bullets? that's badass s***!
    Damn. You got to it first.
    That's what I'd want to.
    It also means your bones can technically not be "broken"
    and you can also make new ones or something.
    It's just awesome. Don't try to deny it people.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would probablly go with goku because he is (as stated) a very super fast sayien, and also probablly because i rarely / never watch anime or manga, so don't know that many characters.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Simple, "The Force" as seen in Star Wars, it covers a lot of areas, plus you can keep training to develop new skills and abilities to do with The Force, hell, look at Darth Plagueis (Despite is his death). But yeah...the Force...x.X my choice.

OR, I'd choose the powers as seen by Psycho Mantis...THAT would be fun. Psychokinesis, telepathy. Oh man....I'd be gone in pleasure land, lol.
    Last edited by Aleister Sithis; Apr 03, 2008 at 04:55 AM.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

goku may be the strongest. ever. but I, being the creative creature that i am, would prefer powers more flexible.

thus, I would choose Edward Elric's power of Alchemy. i could create anything by clapping my hands together. not only could i defend myself and others, if need be, i could make statues and other cool things.

i also definitly would NOT go on a rampage and try to overthrow the world; i would probably really help ppl with the power.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Me I would want the power ta alter reality and bend it ta my will. That would practically make me a god, all I would have ta do is think it inta existence and it would happen. If I'm gonna choose a power, I'm gonna go big. What can I say?

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would pick the powers of one Negi Sensei from Negima
    I WANNA FLY ON A STICK AND MAKE SKIRTS BLOW UP WHEN I SNEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLUS MAGIC IS KOOL TO!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Little negi sensei; Apr 03, 2008 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Im not allowed to double post.I WANNA DOUBLE POST!!!!!!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i would want control over light (i saw it in an anime and i never found out its name). A bad guy from it could manipulate the seven colors of the rainbow and materialize them as fundamental elements. Thats just cool. He materializes violet as "time" and so he doesn't age, and the other colors are (from red to indigo) Fire, Sound, LIghtning, Earth, Water, Cold. He can Mix and Match the colors any way he wants, and he owns the main character twice in the half and episode that i saw (it was in spanish and i was on a vacation ), Ne way, thats the power i want (and the power i possess currently in D&D)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... Maybe I would want to be like Cloud from FF.
    Sure, he doesn't have any "super natural" powers like the others, but hey at least he's good at fighting.

XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast