+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Choose your power!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Choose your power!

as more of a "enjoying power" i would like Jaden from Yu-gi-oh GX and his amazing duel skills so i can own my friends round the corner more than i already do

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

me? i'd just want to read minds. it's all i actually want to do. it helps you deal with life... and i helps you deal with enemies and friends properly too.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I want to be allowed to make an exception on this thread.

I would wish to teleport and because i am unsure of "Any" Anime characters special effects/powers i want ????????????'s power any suggestions on who could give me this power?

Reading Minds, good choice hellping in my life i would say.

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

If i could have any power form an anime, it'll have to be....dang this is not that easy actually...it'll be that guy from busou renkin, you know.. that guy that thought that that girl was in trouble but he tried to help and was killed and she revived him but she gave him the heart of that one thing.. yea.. i 'll choose that one because he's actually very strogn and he has potential to be stronger. that power can kill if you use it right( of course i'll use it for evil, i mean, who wouldnt?)lol
    Instant beast.. Just add water

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I want to be allowed to make an exception on this thread.

I would wish to teleport and because i am unsure of "Any" Anime characters special effects/powers i want ????????????'s power any suggestions on who could give me this power?

Reading Minds, good choice hellping in my life i would say.

Teleport : Dominec The Cyclop (Trigun)

Reading Minds : Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess) or any 1st class goddess with activated powers ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

Teleport : Dominec The Cyclop (Trigun)

Reading Minds : Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess) or any 1st class goddess with activated powers ...
    Thanks for that well then i would be dominec the cyclop do i ahve to be him or do i have to only take his power because i want two eyes

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I would say Sasuke's power from naruto and Telekinesis and pyro kinesis.........lol those are my top 3. not ncecessarily in order but my top three. it's just plain cool
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Thanks for that well then i would be dominec the cyclop do i ahve to be him or do i have to only take his power because i want two eyes
    don't worry about that dominec the cyclop has two eyes but wears an artificial device named "Demon Eye" so that's why the name ... and ... and ... dominec the cyclop is a SHE
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast