+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Choose your power!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Choose your power!

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    don't worry about that dominec the cyclop has two eyes but wears an artificial device named "Demon Eye" so that's why the name ... and ... and ... dominec the cyclop is a SHE
    oops so ummm diffrent character and diffrent power! I am being seriouse it's not i don't like girls/women but (i know i'm going to get a lot of hate for this but..) some women are "incable" of menley standards, thats putting it nicely, so umm how about flying i would love to fly as a male please anways i didn't want to ahve a demon eye thingy, sheesh shows how much i watch this stuff 8-)

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd want Monkey D. Luffy's power to able to streach like rubber! I mean before when i heard that concept, before One Piece became my favourite anime I thought that power sucked until I saw it in action. then I really bugged out when I saw his Gears. I'd use my powers....for ME! I'd use it to help people I see getting bullied, and then I'd be like the bully who bullies the bully lol. If I couldn't have that power I'd want Sephiroth's Power from Final Fantasy, Or maybe Ryuk or any Shinigami from Death Note... I dunno. But my first choice whould be the gomu gmou no fruit.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    oops so ummm diffrent character and diffrent power! I am being seriouse it's not i don't like girls/women but (i know i'm going to get a lot of hate for this but..) some women are "incable" of menley standards, thats putting it nicely, so umm how about flying i would love to fly as a male please anways i didn't want to ahve a demon eye thingy, sheesh shows how much i watch this stuff 8-)

Well for a flying character that's a lot more easier ...
    1- Any 1st Class god (Ah! My Goddess)
    2- Any Demon in True Form (Chrno Crusade)
    3- Dark & Krad (D.N.Angel)
    4- Any Dracon Blood (The Vision Of Escaflowne)
    it's very common because it's powerful ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a tough one.

Sayian. And I would keep my tail. Heck yeah. Giant monkey goodness.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

I won't choose a big or distructive power,I'll just choose something light,a power which could help me more in my life & that would be speed:
    I'd like to have high speed as w/Kakashi in narruto or as Goko in DragonBall Z

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

Well for a flying character that's a lot more easier ...
    1- Any 1st Class god (Ah! My Goddess)
    2- Any Demon in True Form (Chrno Crusade)
    3- Dark & Krad (D.N.Angel)
    4- Any Dracon Blood (The Vision Of Escaflowne)
    it's very common because it's powerful ...
    I think i have become a fan of your knowledge on Anime and Manga programmes! it may be easy knowlodge to many members but to me how do you know all the names! LOL well i like the sound of the Demon in true form Chrno Crusade i am guessing is the name of them or one of the demons? Ahh well i will choose to be Chrno Crusade and his flying ability! thats my final descion and i'm sticking to it unless i find out the character is a she-male or something dodgy like that

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I think i have become a fan of your knowledge on Anime and Manga programmes! it may be easy knowlodge to many members but to me how do you know all the names! LOL well i like the sound of the Demon in true form Chrno Crusade i am guessing is the name of them or one of the demons? Ahh well i will choose to be Chrno Crusade and his flying ability! thats my final descion and i'm sticking to it unless i find out the character is a she-male or something dodgy like that
    Chrno Crusade is the name of the anime ...
    there are many characters in it that are demons and have true forms ...
    so here is one ...
    Chrno (one of the main characters)

click to show spoiler
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to be a Newtype like Amuro from Gundam. I'd use my abilities to help humanity, cause evil damages the soul.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4