+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Christmas in Different Areas

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Christmas in Different Areas

Well,

I know it's sort of a bit early to think about Christmas as Halloween just passed but this really makes me wonder...and I had hoped that I'd ask the people of Anime.Online for their opinions.

Say for example,

Christmas In the Northern/Northern West/ and some Eastern Areas, The Christmas occurs during the season of Winter.....

While in the Southern East...(Mainly Australia) somewhere along those lines...They celebrate Christmas during the Spring/Summer (not sure) ...In the beaches and such...etc.

I was wondering...Where would you like to Celebrate YOUR Christmas?
    On a hot day or a freezing night? sorta...

Ummm, Giving my opinion....

I'd say I like to see people celebrating Christmas where it's cold and where it's Winter because...When I think of Christmas...I honestly picture snow and decorations and...you get the idea.

So I want to hear from you people. yup. Also please tell why.

Newbie blindzzz is off to a good start blindzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Christmas in Different Areas

For me the place is not important at all (ok just a little bit) but the friends... I think they are more important than the weather or things like that... as long as the friens are there yoi can have all the fun you want. I see things like that but I cant tell that everybody will agree with me...
    Wandering around

Searching for bad guys

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Christmas in Different Areas

Quote Originally Posted by blindzzz View Post
    For me the place is not important at all (ok just a little bit) but the friends... I think they are more important than the weather or things like that... as long as the friens are there yoi can have all the fun you want. I see things like that but I cant tell that everybody will agree with me...
    I know what you mean, But I was wondering about what season would you prefer. My friends always wonder that also, So I told them that I'd ask people here

But honestly I agree with you as well, Christmas without friends/family....sucks.

-x- Zainab -x-

Newbie blindzzz is off to a good start blindzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ihauntforlust View Post
    I know what you mean, But I was wondering about what season would you prefer. My friends always wonder that also, So I told them that I'd ask people here

But honestly I agree with you as well, Christmas without friends/family....sucks.

-x- Zainab -x-
    Let me think about it... Winter maybe. Why?
    Maybe cuz of the snow sports... I think it would be great to celebrate Christmas with friends on some mountain while having fun doing different type of snow sports... Even if I have never done any of them yet I would like to try some of them this year (I think thats the best choice for me)...
    Wandering around

Searching for bad guys

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course i like christmas in a cold climate. Just makes it more festive.

On another note this thread is a little thin on things to talk about, so lets also talk about some Unique Christmas traditions your family celebrates.

Thanks

Cool Re: Christmas in Different Areas

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Of course i like christmas in a cold climate. Just makes it more festive.

On another note this thread is a little thin on things to talk about, so lets also talk about some Unique Christmas traditions your family celebrates.
    Alright Miroku,

Well, I don't actually celebrate Christmas...(I'm a Muslim), But I live in a country that does... Ireland~

People have started thinking about Christmas as there are lots of decorations up already @__@

Well, I still do a little charity giving away stuff and all to send them off to poor countries, I've made about 10 Shoe Boxes filled with lotsa presents and might post them soon.

I also feel very sorry for the turkeys.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ihauntforlust View Post
    Alright Miroku,

Well, I don't actually celebrate Christmas...(I'm a Muslim), But I live in a country that does... Ireland~

People have started thinking about Christmas as there are lots of decorations up already @__@

Well, I still do a little charity giving away stuff and all to send them off to poor countries, I've made about 10 Shoe Boxes filled with lotsa presents and might post them soon.

I also feel very sorry for the turkeys.
    Well since you live in one that does you don't have to be Christian to celebrate it. It can be just a time(excuse) to have a party, give gifts to your friends and such.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Well everyone above the equator has Christmas during Winter. Whether the weather is actually cold or not or if they actually celebrate it is another question.

But let's expand the topic a bit. Are there any local customs in your area concerning Winter?
    For example, over here we don't have the Coca-Cola Santa Claus but we do have the Christmas tree. We don't get any presents on Christmas though, that happens on New Year's Day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast