View Poll Results: Did you enjoy christmas?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

28 66.67%
  • no

10 23.81%
  • we dont celebrate it-

4 9.52%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas presents !

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Christmas presents !

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    It's actually not that small. The iPod Nano is the smaller iPod, and those are ridiculously small. But the 30 GB iPod fits an average hand quite snuggly.
    I guess i saw the iPod Nano, when i was at my local Best Buy.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You should have gotten the superior Creative Zen Vision M instead.
    No thanks. I usually try to stay away from mainstream products, but I felt that the iPod is the best mp3 player on the market as the leader.

I've also considered a PSP. My friend has one, and he's been trying to sell me into the idea of getting one as well. The PSP sounded pretty good. You can play games, have videos and music, and it's a pretty cool device and jader would tell you. However! You have to buy memory which can run out. While it can play music and movies, it wasn't made for solely that, and so it's not the best product to get if you're looking for a mere mp3 player. Plus, the games are expensive, as the memory and all of the by-products that you have to buy.

In the end, I figured a 30Gig iPod and a sleeve would be less costly, work better, and last longer than a PSP.

But anyway, let's get back on topic. Come on fellas, are me and jaderrabbit the only ones to get a pre-Christmas present?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i thought christmas was ok but i realised that there is to much what did i get going on in my famly lol, anyway it was great and i got few thing i wanted
    like a 24 inch flat screen tv and a new sword . my pre christmas present
    was the 24 inch tv
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    No thanks. I usually try to stay away from mainstream products, but I felt that the iPod is the best mp3 player on the market as the leader.

I've also considered a PSP. My friend has one, and he's been trying to sell me into the idea of getting one as well. The PSP sounded pretty good. You can play games, have videos and music, and it's a pretty cool device and jader would tell you. However! You have to buy memory which can run out. While it can play music and movies, it wasn't made for solely that, and so it's not the best product to get if you're looking for a mere mp3 player. Plus, the games are expensive, as the memory and all of the by-products that you have to buy.

In the end, I figured a 30Gig iPod and a sleeve would be less costly, work better, and last longer than a PSP.

But anyway, let's get back on topic. Come on fellas, are me and jaderrabbit the only ones to get a pre-Christmas present?
    The zen vision M is a bit thicker.
    BUT
    The zen supports a lot more media types (making converting almost obsolete) and is vastly superior in the video department too (it even supports DivX and XviD. The battery life of the zen is +/- twice that of the iPod when watching videos and a bit more for music.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~! I haven't received any presents for this Christmas, since I have requested my parents to not buy me anything... However, during my recent visit back to my family, I did have the opportunity to buy my little sister something! .. My Mom should have already given her that something.. I live far away, so I entrusted that present to my mom ~!!! Anyway, it was Kitade Nana's limited edition album, [I Scream]. That was her newest release ~!!! n_n It came along with several other goodies such as a nifty alarm clock, cute-looking socks, and a special greeting card with message hand-written by Kitade Nana herself ~!! That was the same exact description given to me.. ^,^ She loves music very much, who keeps a good library as well, and since I know that she likes Kitade, I thought it would make well a good Christmas present. I hope she was surprised!! (n_____n) And I am certain that they would have already eaten up the Christmas cake that my father bought. My phone call later today will find out! ^_^

And I wish everyone a happy merry Christmas!
    Last edited by kedar; Dec 24, 2006 at 07:33 PM.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I've received a fair few presents from friends and family, consisting of jewellery, various electronic devices, a book that I've been wanting to purchase for months now, and lots and lots of chocolate! I feel spoiled lol.

As for whether or not I enjoyed Christmas... It's the 25th right now, and I must say, I haven't really enjoyed today at all. I had to work today - just got back actually lol. I'm really looking forward to the family dinner tonight though. Some time with my family always makes me happy. Hopefully I can squeeze in a movie after dinner lol.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone enjoys Christmas,but not all enjoy it for the right reason.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Christmas suk now...what is Christmas when there is no snow....is christmas lost....? why isn't there any snow! Christmas...in my opinion i don't care how many presents i get i just want to snow in Christmas time...sigh....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast