View Poll Results: Did you enjoy christmas?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

28 66.67%
  • no

10 23.81%
  • we dont celebrate it-

4 9.52%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Christmas presents !

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Christmas presents !

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    so not lot of people went out and got themselves anything? x_X, to me christmas is like the one time of the year i go out and indulge myself on anyhting i want >.<
    Oh I did... I bought a PS3, Motorstorm, Armored Core 4, Resistance, 5000 Wii Points, Bleach: Wii Shiraha Kirameku Rinbukyoku, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Hiite Utaeru DS Guitar M-06 and the Black Cat DVD Boxset... Not bad for a bit of self-indulgence, eh?

My family got a me 10 volumes of manga, some other anime DVD boxsets, a WiFi adapter and a Webcam!

So I did quite well this year!

~"You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it..." Lacus Clyne~

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    so not lot of people went out and got themselves anything? x_X, to me christmas is like the one time of the year i go out and indulge myself on anyhting i want >.<, So far the past week ive already taken my mom and stepdad and lil bro out to applebees an had steak dinners, then went up sams and bought them what they wanted, and bought myself a psp, and my parents got me 2 games to go with it.
    I usually save up around $1000+ all year, by not drinking alot of soda and eating out. Usually when i want snack food i put the money up instead of spending it... so i can be extravagant when christmas comes.
    Depending on where you live, it's not wise to shop the day of or the day after because of the horrible commodity that is traffic. I'll go shopping with my money December 27 or 28.

Small edit: Just making it clear that I was satisfied with my gift and the gifts I gave. There's really nothing wrong with receiving or giving money, it's easy, it's reliable, and it's usually just the right amount for satisfaction.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I got a fish bowl and a hermit crab tank!!!
    ^^
    I didn't get any animals with it. They wanted to keep it a secret but didn't want to kill the poor critters either (with the whole wrapping up thing x_X). So tomorrow, after the rush of the boxing day sales - I will buy some ^^

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    Christmas suk now...what is Christmas when there is no snow....is christmas lost....? why isn't there any snow! Christmas...in my opinion i don't care how many presents i get i just want to snow in Christmas time...sigh....
    ^^ I have never seen snow, consider yourself lucking to at least seen a white x-mas.
    We suffer in the heat where I am.
    not that I mind - I love the summer ^^

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

i got everything i wanted but i mostly got to spend time with my family and because half of my family is in El Savador so I am lucky enough for everyone to stop bein busy to go to a party with everyone in my family in the u.s.a and i am very greatful because of that

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

this christmas was cool. I wasn't really in the christmas spirt due to Uni work.
    I did get a few presents and will be receiving some money to which i think i will save to go towards to my plane ticket to the USA in the summer.

I did enjoy this christmas as i helped cook the christmas dinner but then next year will be the one i will never forget!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Christmas was gr8.Yeah,i had heaps of fun 2.A great big feast with family and friends at home in the afternoon and a barbeque in the morning.Mmmm.
    For presents,i got a new mobile phone from parents.It was a thoughtful gift.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, the best part of Christmas for me is eating mangoes and watermelon with the family in Oz. Also, beachside BBQs, the cricket and great weather.

My mum always puts a lot of work into Christmas and it's a special time for the family to be together.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I got a fish bowl and a hermit crab tank!!!
    ^^
    I didn't get any animals with it. They wanted to keep it a secret but didn't want to kill the poor critters either (with the whole wrapping up thing x_X). So tomorrow, after the rush of the boxing day sales - I will buy some ^^

^^ I have never seen snow, consider yourself lucking to at least seen a white x-mas.
    We suffer in the heat where I am.
    not that I mind - I love the summer ^^
    ya but is too different, i remember my bro asked how will Santa land his sled, but i still wish there will be allot of snow, but right now i can't see snow since right now i am talking in B.C but after i can see snow since i will be in Alaska.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast