+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Christmas..Your 'wish(es) list'?

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Christmas..Your 'wish(es) list'?

nothing really. Well, actually id like to be able to buy gifts for everyone this year, or buy eveyone a gift they can all share and not fight over. If that doesnt work out, just giving them all gift cards is my wish.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I simply want one little scenario of mine to become a reality. This scenario is me sitting in anb armchair, with my girlfriend on my lap, sitting in front of a roaring fire drinking hot chocolate.

The reason i want this is because she has finally joined the working world, and there is very little windows of oppurtunity we have to see eachother.

I also want enough money to buy my mother a nice birthday present (on the 19th) and to buy something nice for my girl.
    My reasoning for this is because i really dont want anything for myself. I want to make others happy this year, even if that means sacrificing my christmas joy.
    Why hello there!

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

The only thing I want for christmas is probably a new house...^^

The reason why is because I just don't like my house. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not at all a very run-down house. I just need a change of atmosphere. Plus, I don't like living on the street I live on, because the neighbors are junky...so, yeah. I wish I had a new house in an entirely diffrent neighborhood.

The other Christmas wish I have, though it's most likely not going to happen, is to go on a vacation to Japan dureing summer. I've wished for this every Christmas and birthday, so I hope it comes true one day...it's been my dream to go to Japan ever since I was little and saw it for a brief moment in an airport in Tokyo, (I was on my way to somewhere, so I was switching airplanes alot.) So, yeah. Only two Christmas wishes this year for me! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

1.Fable2 (for 360)
    2.Halo3 (for 360)
    3.iPod
    4.Camera
    5.a new computer
    6.to go or live in japan north carolina is boring

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all I wish everything was cheaper and I wish money could be easy to earn. I wish for $40 per hour and work 5 hours a day, per 6 days, so people could spend more time with family and friends and yet get enough money to enjoy.
    I wish for the war to be over with and all the weapons in the world to be destroyed.
    I wish for no more drugs on the streets.
    I wish suffering was non existant.
    I wish for chocolate to be grown in trees (as well as $100 dollar bill)
    I wish for no stress...
    and I wish for an engagement ring... (good thing my bf can't read this... :P)
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

my list would have to have a PS3 on it since my dog used my 360 for a urinal.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

1.my school to never reopen, and anything Revolutionary Girl Utena. my sis just got into the series and i am totally addicted

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish that i can be together with the one i love XD nyaaa ..
    i wish the world live in peace no more pane no more fight no more blood and no more cry and sadness ._.

that is all i want ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast