+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: church vs anime

Newbie scorpion_ing may be famous one day scorpion_ing may be famous one day scorpion_ing's Avatar
    Thanks

church vs anime

what`s up people i want to know about what you think when church calls one of your favorite anime "devil cartoon".

i fell sad when they do that is not like the cartoon is going real or alive and kill us, so what you guys think.

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: church vs anime

i think they are trying to tell you that you need to be careful what you watch because you can start to believe it! most people that dont really know what they are doing really try to do some of the same stuff that is on anime. so i wouldnt take it to heart that they down talk anime. just be carefull.
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Banned Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi-'s Avatar
    Thanks

well first i would try to explain the Anime
    alot of people think differently on things like this you should not be sad if you can't change a single person way of thinking
    and if nothing else works tell them the devil is in being closed minded

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

when many people here about anime they think of hentai.............so of course many people are going to be against anime..............my mom doesnt like anime but she is not against me watching it.........and she is very christian.............so it all depends on the person......because there are people in the church that watch anime..............

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

you know i was thinking this same thing the otherday lol church and anime
    dosnt church make anime as well? i have seena few dvd on mosses,and david
    that were pretty graphic blood wise for a christian anime i wonder what they mean
    because there anime has blood in it just like reguler anime does
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that is ridiculous. i mean they cant ban it and they cant stop us from watching it. so they call it the "devil cartoon" we know it isnt. i dont know why ppl make such a big deal out of petty things such as this. totally pointless.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

When i hear about storys like this it makes me feel sorry for these ppl. Just show ignorance on their part. They also just cant stand some ideas that go against the church.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think they, the church, is should realize that anime is primaryly made in Japan where there is virtually no christian or any significant religious infleunce on them. Allowing creativity with subjects some may consider sacreligious to soar so to speak. different areas have different ranges of opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast