Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Clothing

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Clothing

What type of clothing brands do you wear? And why do you where them? Do they represent something, like part of your persona, or theyre just comfy?

I wear punky stuff becuase of the music I listen to. I also wear hockey jerseys sometimes because I love hockey. In addition, I wear Hollister stuff bc im kinda preppy, and polo just to be dressed nice.

i dont fall under a clique.......hehe ^^

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clothing

i wear pants!!!!! because NOBODY LIKES SKIRTS!!!!!! you'll never get me into one

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I basically just wear whatever I feel comfortable in! I see a top that looks good, i try it and if it's comfy I get it!
    Don't really only wear a particular brand or a particular style!

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Whatever is loose and fits like i want it, thats basically all i wear, anything exept nut huggers

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

What type of clothing brands do you wear? And why do you where them? Do they represent something, like part of your persona, or theyre just comfy?

I'm super status conscious. There are loads of times when I don't follow my friends shopping because they want to go to cheap areas... which I don't like. ^^;; Most of my clothes are from Warehouse, Topshop and Zara but when I come across extra cash I splurge it all on a nice item or two - my favourite brands are Moschino, Nom*d and Miu Miu. My aunt from Bristol brings back loads of branded shoes every summer for me too - yay for rich aunts

Why I wear expensive stuff?? Ummmm.. while I was growing up my mum always used to insist that my sisters and I wear quality stuff; we grew up in Laura Ashley, so go figure. She wouldn't let us buy cheap kids' clothes from the supermarket, so yeah, that's how we got into high fashion. I've been that way all my life. And yeah, I personally feel that it ups my status in the community in some way... I feel more confident, more superior than the next person when I'm wearing something expensive

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Jnco, Zooyork, The funny money shirts, Spencers, Levi jeans, baggy jeans, stupid stuff ya know all the good stuff lol

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I tend to wear cheap clothes they look half way decent at least. Theres tons of things I rather spend money on than appearances.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't dress in a particular way or wear clothes of a specific brand.
    Usually the tops i like, i get them. I prefer pants over skirts, cause i find it hard to imagine myself in one.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast