Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Clothing

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clothing

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    i don't dress in a particular way or wear clothes of a specific brand. Usually the tops i like, i get them. I prefer pants over skirts, cause i find it hard to imagine myself in one.
    Hahahah, you're like my sister. She says she'll never get married because it's against her principles to wear a skirt. She's always in slacks! I think she'd look lovely in more feminine stuff, but ah well... to each her own. I used to wear jeans all the time in 7th grade, but ever since I got back my trip to Nagoya (as an exchange student) I've been wearing skirts almost all the time. They're so comfy and airy!

Ooooh, I forgot to mention, Forever21 is luv, and I know Kerry loves Forever21 too. Their accessories are SO pretty.

Banned ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance's Avatar
    Thanks

Jeans are a no-no for me. They bunch up in all the wrong places (crotchular region) and aren't loose enough half the time. Khakis are my absolute standby, I love khaki cargo pants for some reason. (Sooo much room... )

I'm a big fan of button up Hawaiian-style shirts too. Once you go silk, you never go back.

So I guess my clothing choices put me on the nerd-preppy side of the scale. =P

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

what cloths do i wear and why do i wear them... well really i just follow the crowd a little, honestly i really aren't that bothered with clothing, i usually just like to buy a few things that will last me a while and that i'm happy with.

but i think i am stuck in the rutt buying surf brands, i think more that half of the cloths i have are surf brands like billabong, ripcurl, quicksilver, the list just goes on.... but i've learnt 1 or 2 things. fristly never buy billabong belts (they never last long, mine lasted for about 1 week). and don't bother with surf brand t-shirts. they fade far 2 fast.

i think the main reason y i buy them is well... there's not that many other shops that sell some decent clothing and for me finding something that will fit is half the battle + i never pay for my clothing, always make my folks cough up.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

ok~

I like to wear sweaters. I have a collection. xD Tank tops to the max~

Scarfs <<= Winter only, and long coats~

Now the labels. I do not care for, let alone see most of the time.

I like wearing stuff that makes me look smart. xDD I'll even wear glasses when I don't need them, but since lately I spend my time inside. I think PJs would take it all.

If I am lazy I will go outside with slippers and PJs. If I had a rob that too.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I have many different styles and looks. One day I look like urban punk rocker. Next day I'll look like a gothic gangsta. I com up with new things and combinations all the time. I dont really care what I wear. As long as its clean and fits, I'll wear it. I hate shopping so I dont get new clothes until i have a new girlfriend who picks it out for me. Thats why I have such a variety. As for brands of clothing, I like Enyce, Rocawear, Joie, Banana Republic, and some other stuff.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i like plain style of clothing and wearing pastels and less darker colors, i just dont understand why people like to seem gloomy wearing dark colors all the time...
    My favorite colors to wear> light brown, light green, blue, grey, browns/yellows. I love unionbay products since they offer alot of the colors i like, so my clothing is usually unionbay, though i have some addidas appearl. My favorite shoes are Addidas/Vans/AirWalk.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well.. you know how they say certain colours look better on you? Some people just look better in darker colours... like me. ^^;; Brights don't look good on me.. or rather, I don't look good in brights. I wish Malaysia had 4 seasons too cuz dressing up for fall and winter is so much fun. It's horrible when all the stores here start displaying their A/W collections and I can't buy anything because I can't wear any of that in this maddeningly hot weather.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

nothing in paticular wwat evers clean and matches~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast