Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Clothing

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Clothing

As for me i wear what i feel comfortable in really. Jeans (dark), black trousers/pants, tight tops...i can't really wear baggy tops, they look to weird on me, Sometimes the occassional hoodie if i am in a skater kind of mood.

But when i go out i try to look my best but not all the time in a mini skirt as i still getting used to wearing skirts again after wearing trousers for so long.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Ooooo~ Clothing~

Brand(s): Comma//labelsz

Shoes: Heels or over-sized shoes (big BIG shoes)

Accessories: Plaided scarfs, necklace, choker with a 'leash' attached, and a black belt with my pocket knife attached to it.

Type of tops: Buttoned-blouses, Long/half sleeved blouses (feminine), off-shoulders kinda blouse and turtle neck blouses~

Type of bottoms: Mostly skirts or very short shorts~

Type of outer clothing: A simple jacket only on cold days and feminine lacey blouses~

Dress?: Yes. I wear 'em. Short dresses~

Dressing code: At times I can be found wearing typical high school girl-kinda clothings, and there are times I dress like an uptown elegant woman~! (^^)

Colours: Mostly black+white+grey and creamy wheat/light brown+light light pink~

Strictly no-no: Hats, bracellets, sophisticated LARGE earrings and --- super high-heels. (^^)

I think I'm done for now~
    Baa~ /(^.^)/ ~~~
    (^^)lll
    !!! disappears !!!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I wear stuff from the GAP and then any screen tee I find. I don't like wearing things that don't express my feelings or that are at least funny, ya' know?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

I wear tops and bottoms whenever I like the clothing. I don't really care much about brand. I mostly wear blue jeans, some different color jeans, and sometimes skirt. Depends on what season it is outside. Now it's almost Winter so I will be wearing jeans all the time. >.< I hate the cold. I prefer to wear an XL sweat jacket during winter. lol They're just so comfortable. I wear tight shirts of course but when I'm lazy, I wear a T-Shirt. I usually wear T-Shirt when I'm lazy, or just tired and don't want to dress up for that day. >.<

The reason why is because I'm more feminine from the outside. I have a lot of guy cousins so I'm also into games. I used to be a tomboy when I was 12-13 because I usually hang out with my guy cousins. There's rarely any girl cousins that are my age XD
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol i'm all about the sweaters, tank top, and jeans, but the brand that I most likely have is baby phat, I don't wear it to school, people would just say something. Its my fav type of brand though.(love the cat~) ^_^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie Athrun168 may be famous one day Athrun168 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    What type of clothing brands do you wear? And why do you where them? Do they represent something, like part of your persona, or theyre just comfy?

I wear punky stuff becuase of the music I listen to. I also wear hockey jerseys sometimes because I love hockey. In addition, I wear Hollister stuff bc im kinda preppy, and polo just to be dressed nice.

i dont fall under a clique.......hehe ^^
    I usually where dark color shirts because it matches me and certain anime shirt well I like anime.

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweaters or jumpers all the way prefers bright colors... combined w/ dark colored trousers. Just like it especially on windy.

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

well normally i wear regular clothes, now days i bought some south pole shirts and pants, but it doenst make me feel what i am, but make me feel who i am, but now i lost that touch i started to wear dickies, i mostly bought all dickies pants and shirts its high cost but worth the shop

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast