Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Clothing

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clothing

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I don't know... a blanket definitely wouldn't suffice in winter. You'd be wearing, what, ten blankets? And what about all the women with huge chests?
    Well thats what hot tubs are for. But seriously if it came down to I guess we can come up with something generic looking that could keep us warm. I think shoes are a must though. I wouldn't want glass in my feet walking through downtown Brooklyn.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

i think clothing shows appearence and personlity, if they wore expensive clothing then their rich, and some others are like poor or business people hehehe
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

I usually wear clothes when I feel like I want to wear that outfit. Almost everyone thought I'm goth just because I wore black all the time. >.< Well yeah I do like to wear dark colors. One of my shirts look goth O.o

Anyways, I prefer not to be labeled and I do think clothing represents your personality. I usually wear nice clothes every Friday at school. =P That's just me and my other friends does that too after they saw me wearing nice clothes on Fridays.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark wolf View Post
    i think clothing shows appearence and personlity, if they wore expensive clothing then their rich, and some others are like poor or business people hehehe
    I don't mean to offend anyone but i don't like it how people class people these days by what they wear. if anything its a shallow to me. Clothes are there to be worn how you want to wear them and should no way be seen as "ooo you don't wear lables you are a looser". really if you don't wear lables then you have your own beliefs. Its just a form or bullying that i can't stand.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i love, jeands, skitrs, crop jackets, tinker bell blouses, baby phhat sweaters.
    yea all dat
    i wear, encye, ecko red, baby phat, roca wear, phat farm, i love red monkeys , and i wear only jordans and kswiss shoes

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I wear vintage clothing. I'm traditional and like the shabby chic look. I do it for my love of fashion. It's fun. I like white, pink and cream colors. Sometimes I dress down by wearing a sporty look not to stand out from my family, but sometimes I go for glam when dressing for holidays. I like clothes that look expensive but got at a bargain price. I only like to look rich not spend like crazy buying something I could get a wholesale instead of retail price at Ross dress for less stores. I save like 50 to 70 percent. I wear t-shirts with a design or saying on it and a really good pair of stretch jeans too. I like to shop only when the price is reasonable and the garment is fab on me.

Newbie evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day
    I'm not in Michigan anymore.....that means I'm getting closer to you
    Thanks

i wear clothes that are clean and match, i love dickies, babyphat, ecko red, and rocawear. My shoes consist of jordans and air force ones

Newbie antrihme may be famous one day antrihme may be famous one day
    Thanks

anything comfortable and also something that won't make you look stupid...
    **Hanabi Kamiru**

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast