Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Clothing

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Clothing

i wear a lot of black. sometimes i'll wear jeans. what i wear depends on what i'm doing. i dress goth loli when i'm going out, frilly black skirts, tinker bell and hello kittie tops, fishnet wristbands, pearls. at school and punk shows i dress more punk, ripped jeans, metal wristbands, chains, cool shirts. and when i'm just hanging out i wear jeans and a band tee.

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't wear a certain brand, I don't like bright colours, I wear whatever looks good. Usually tight jeans, and a band-tee, or a skirt.

I do like black but I don't over-do it save people stereotyping me.
    He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    I don't mean to offend anyone but i don't like it how people class people these days by what they wear. if anything its a shallow to me. Clothes are there to be worn how you want to wear them and should no way be seen as "ooo you don't wear lables you are a looser". really if you don't wear lables then you have your own beliefs. Its just a form or bullying that i can't stand.
    I half-agree with the idea that clothing does, to some extent, show off a person's status. If I didn't think so I wouldn't be buying branded stuff. It gives me a sense of security, in a way... because being able to buy all that stuff is a sign that I have money, and money = security. I don't bully people who don't wear expensive stuff; I don't look down on them; I'd rather bully people who don't know how to dress. I have plenty of friends who don't shop as much as I do (nor do they buy expensive clothing) because they're not from well-to-do families. But we respect each other and don't make it an issue, and sometimes we trade clothes. IMO, money should NOT be the main ingredient in any friendship.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I half-agree with the idea that clothing does, to some extent, show off a person's status. If I didn't think so I wouldn't be buying branded stuff. It gives me a sense of security, in a way... because being able to buy all that stuff is a sign that I have money, and money = security. I don't bully people who don't wear expensive stuff; I don't look down on them; I'd rather bully people who don't know how to dress. I have plenty of friends who don't shop as much as I do (nor do they buy expensive clothing) because they're not from well-to-do families. But we respect each other and don't make it an issue, and sometimes we trade clothes. IMO, money should NOT be the main ingredient in any friendship.

for me i would rather be comfortable in what i wear and i don't like the stereotype that comes along with what you wear really matters. When i was in high school..(i feel old now). It was all about what cloths you wore and how your wore them. Because Image really matter at that time and i think in high school it happens all the time. But i still that people shouldn't get bullied because they don't wear designer lables or any type lable. If anything i would rather see equality during high school and then just except that people might not have enough money but it doesn't mean they aren't better off. ok if you are Image conscience and have a low self esteem like i do then you are going to worry but then i try to find my own way of wearing clothes what i want to wear and not follow the fashions.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I think avoiding trends is perfectly fine, as long as you don't end up looking like a total fashion misfit. Like, I have to take my hat off to the youth in Harajuku for being so daring as to go out in a load of weird garb, but really, I wouldn't call them fashionable - just... I don't know, I can't find a word for it. It's original, but... fashionable? Maybe not. Then again, who knows, maybe they just go out like that in the hopes that they'll appear in the next issue of KERA or FRUiTS.

Brands matter to ME, but I don't hold anything against people who aren't brand-conscious. People can wear anything they like, but you know, if you look silly in something, don't go out in it... it's not exactly good for your image. +__+

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Oh, I think avoiding trends is perfectly fine, as long as you don't end up looking like a total fashion misfit. Like, I have to take my hat off to the youth in Harajuku for being so daring as to go out in a load of weird garb, but really, I wouldn't call them fashionable - just... I don't know, I can't find a word for it. It's original, but... fashionable? Maybe not. Then again, who knows, maybe they just go out like that in the hopes that they'll appear in the next issue of KERA or FRUiTS.
    I admit that they do have some guts so to speak. I for one am a little insecure and would get majorly paranoid if i went out in what they wear around here in the UK. I would definatly stand out from the crowd.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

i tend to wear diferent clothes both at home and at school i like the victorian style clothes so sometimes i'll wear corsets and when i wanna wear japanese clothes i were my kimono i attract alot of attention with the way i dress though especially in school because no one really dresses like me but my friends are getting into dressing random too
    being a bunny is hard work

Thanks

i have just started to wear corset...need to get used to it tho...although i think my mate at Uni is influencing my style of clothing because i am starting to get into strippy clothes and wear mostly dark clothes etc.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast