+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cloverfield Monster vs Godzilla: Battle

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Cloverfield Monster vs Godzilla: Battle

Clover Field monster brought back memories of Godzilla, who is the more PONTENTIAl terrorizing monster of the two?

Or better yet, who would win in a fight?

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clover Field Monster vs Godzilla: Battle

Godzilla would easily win the fight he can shoot a nuclear blast. When it comes to frightning and more terrorizing though the cloverfield monster(which I'm namin "Princess") is way better at this then Godzilla.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie Evil Angel is off to a good start Evil Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i think Godzilla
    Clover Field monster was ehh ok i guess
    ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open
    And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
    ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
    And I don’t feel light when you’re gone away

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

GODZILLA RULES ALL!!!

I just went and saw Cloverfield a few days ago. Great movie! It was much better than I expected! ^_^

But I digress from my point...

Godzilla was and IS the greatest monster to grace the big screen! He's got experience fighting other monsters, unlike the monster from Cloverfield. I DO think that Cloverfield monster would give Godzilla a run for his money (spawining those little babie monsters has to come in handy), but Godzilla would kick the snot out of that monster. And I don't mean the American Godzilla that looked like something that escaped from Jurassic Park while smoking an eight-ball of crack on the way out; I mean the Godzilla from the Land of the Rising Sun!! That Godzilla has sent other monsters and would send the monster from Cloverfield packing! He's got nuclear fire breath, he's got strength, he can breathe underwater (which makes for a good temporary escape to regain strenght and such) and he's got backup (Mothra).

Hell, I think that Ultraman could take on the monster from Cloverfield! That monster didn't really have too much for special abilities, except for spawning those little monsters. Unless those things grow larger in a considerable amount of time, I wouldn't put my money on that monster.
    GODZILLA DESTROYS ALL MONSTERS!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well cloverfield monster would win we could not defeat that and godzilla we did so that would make cloverfield a better monster.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    GODZILLA RULES ALL!!!

I just went and saw Cloverfield a few days ago. Great movie! It was much better than I expected! ^_^

But I digress from my point...

Godzilla was and IS the greatest monster to grace the big screen! He's got experience fighting other monsters, unlike the monster from Cloverfield. I DO think that Cloverfield monster would give Godzilla a run for his money (spawining those little babie monsters has to come in handy), but Godzilla would kick the snot out of that monster. And I don't mean the American Godzilla that looked like something that escaped from Jurassic Park while smoking an eight-ball of crack on the way out; I mean the Godzilla from the Land of the Rising Sun!! That Godzilla has sent other monsters and would send the monster from Cloverfield packing! He's got nuclear fire breath, he's got strength, he can breathe underwater (which makes for a good temporary escape to regain strenght and such) and he's got backup (Mothra).

Hell, I think that Ultraman could take on the monster from Cloverfield! That monster didn't really have too much for special abilities, except for spawning those little monsters. Unless those things grow larger in a considerable amount of time, I wouldn't put my money on that monster.
    GODZILLA DESTROYS ALL MONSTERS!!
    I agree with sprout here. the only power we know the cloverfield montser has is the spawning of babies, but thats about it. good old J-Godzilla had a plethroa of powers and moves, and as stated, experience.

Hell, Jet Jaguar could probably beat cloverfield. or even worse, Mothra.
    Why hello there!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I agree with sprout here. the only power we know the cloverfield montser has is the spawning of babies, but thats about it. good old J-Godzilla had a plethroa of powers and moves, and as stated, experience.

Hell, Jet Jaguar could probably beat cloverfield. or even worse, Mothra.
    I've got twenty bucks on Mothra! Who's in on the bet with me, LOL.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

well...if there was a throw-down between these creatures......I would be like in the North Pole.....LOL...juts kidding around
    I would definitely have to with Godzilla.....there can be only one Godzilla.....and it is a legend while the Cloverfield monster is a newbie......LOL.
    Go GODZILLA!!!!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast